From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: NUDITY LAWS; THE WAR IN THE UKRAINE; IT'S ALL A GODDAMN DISGRACE
TO ROME - AS WAS CRUCIFIXION
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:58:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:58 UTC

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 03:00:22 -0500, Vincent wrote:

> On 4/18/2022 9:26 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
>> NUDITY LAWS; THE WAR IN THE UKRAINE; IT'S ALL A GODDAMN DISGRACE TO ROME
>> - AS WAS CRUCIFIXION.
>>
>> Some buffoon said, "let's fight Russia."
>> Some buffoon said, "let's have a war on drugs."
>> Some buffoon said, "let's ban sexuality."
>> Some buffoon said, "let's be thugs."
>> Some buffoon said, "come have fun with me, we'll huff turpentine, and
>> drink a lot."
>> Some buffoon said, "all's just nifty, I'm a nut and don't think a lot."
>> Some buffoon said, "we can just impose, our subjective values, on
>> someone else."
>> Some buffoon said, "I'll issue a concealed carry permit, to protect the
>> wrong to bear arms outside."
>> Some buffoon said, "I'll not focus my social grievance, on those who
>> glorify gunning other's down and being thugs."
>> Some buffoon said, "I'll use the red herring of a massacre, when that
>> only requires a crowd, not a gun."
>> Some buffoon said, "I'll address the symptom of petty burglary, and not
>> address the disease of economic desperation, although a petty burglar
>> could never benefit from rehabilitation yet is a victim of poverty."
>> Some buffoon said, "Not him, barabbas!"
>>

>> "13 Then Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests, the
>> rulers, and the people, 14 said to them, “You have brought this Man to
>> me, as one who misleads the people. And indeed, having examined Him in
>> your presence, I have found no fault in this Man concerning those things
>> of which you accuse Him; 15 no, neither did Herod, for I sent you back
>> to him; and indeed nothing deserving of death has been done by Him. 16 I
>> will therefore chastise Him and release Him” 17 (for it was necessary
>> for him to release one to them at the feast).
>>
>> 18 And they all cried out at once, saying, “Away with this Man, and
>> release to us Barabbas”— 19 who had been thrown into prison for a
>> certain rebellion made in the city, and for murder.
>>
>> 20 Pilate, therefore, wishing to release Jesus, again called out to
>> them. 21 But they shouted, saying, “Crucify Him, crucify Him!”
>>
>> 22 Then he said to them the third time, “Why, what evil has He done? I
>> have found no reason for death in Him. I will therefore chastise Him and
>> let Him go.”
>>
>> 23 But they were insistent, demanding with loud voices that He be
>> crucified. And the voices of these men and of the chief priests
>> prevailed. 24 So Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they
>> requested. 25 And he released to them the one they requested, who for
>> rebellion and murder had been thrown into prison; but he delivered Jesus
>> to their will."
>> - Luke 23, New Testament, Holy Bible, NKJV
>
> So now you are advocating attacking Israel??

Think of Israel as a microcosm of the wierld in general.

These problems are functional defects in the Nation State/Caste system that has
been promulgated from India's Mohenjo Daro: equating ethnicity with entitled
social status was prob'ly a reaction to the Yamnaya invasions of India.

The uncertainty of completeness in "consistent" systems means that only
one system/nation/company/factory/anything is prob'ly insufficient to humanity's
survival.

Dhu

Re: NUDITY LAWS; THE WAR IN THE UKRAINE; IT'S ALL A GODDAMN DISGRACE TO ROME - AS WAS CRUCIFIXION

<t3oein$5v2$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17841&group=aus.politics#17841

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,aus.politics
TO ROME - AS WAS CRUCIFIXION
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 03:00:22 -0500
 by: Vincent - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 08:00 UTC