Special engagement; no discounts, passes or coupons accepted.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Jailed for crash

SubjectAuthor
* Jailed for crashSylvia Else
+* Jailed for crashDaryl
|+- Jailed for crashalvey
|+- Jailed for crashjonz@ nothere.com
|+- Jailed for crashNoddy
|`- Jailed for crashClocky
+- Jailed for crashjonz@ nothere.com
+* Jailed for crashNoddy
|+* Jailed for crashjonz@ nothere.com
||`- Jailed for crashNoddy
|`- Jailed for crashSylvia Else
+* Jailed for crashRod Speed
|+* Jailed for crashalvey
||`* Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
|| `- Jailed for crashXeno
|`* Jailed for crashSylvia Else
| +- Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
| +* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| |+* Jailed for crashMax
| ||`* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| || `* Jailed for crashMax
| ||  `* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| ||   `* Jailed for crashMax
| ||    `* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| ||     `* Jailed for crashMax
| ||      `- Jailed for crashRod Speed
| |+* Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
| ||`* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| || `* Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
| ||  `* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| ||   +* Jailed for crashNoddy
| ||   |`- Jailed for crashRod Speed
| ||   `* Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
| ||    `- Jailed for crash%%
| |`* Jailed for crashDaryl
| | +- Jailed for crashRod Speed
| | `* Jailed for crashNoddy
| |  `- Jailed for crashRod Speed
| +* Jailed for crashNoddy
| |`* Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
| | `- Jailed for crashRod Speed
| `* Jailed for crashF Murtz
|  +* Jailed for crashRod Speed
|  |`* Jailed for crashF Murtz
|  | `- Jailed for crashRod Speed
|  `- Jailed for crashSylvia Else
+- Jailed for crashRod Speed
+* Jailed for crashDaryl
|`* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| +* Jailed for crashDaryl
| |`* Jailed for crashRod Speed
| | `* Jailed for crashNoddy
| |  `- Jailed for crashRod Speed
| `* Jailed for crashNoddy
|  `* Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
|   +- Jailed for crash%%
|   `* Jailed for crashXeno
|    `- Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
+- Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
+- Jailed for crashSylvia Else
`* Jailed for crashkeithr0
 +* Jailed for crashNoddy
 |+* Jailed for crashXeno
 ||`- Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
 |`* Jailed for crashNoddy
 | `* Jailed for crashXeno
 |  `- Jailed for crashNoddy
 +* Jailed for crashkeithr0
 |`* Jailed for crashNoddy
 | `* Jailed for crashXeno
 |  `- Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
 `* Jailed for crashXeno
  `* Jailed for crashYosemite Sam
   `- Jailed for crashkeithr0

Pages:123
Re: Jailed for crash

<j7tp3vFspipU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12032&group=aus.cars#12032

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Subject: Re: Jailed for crash
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:37:20 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:37 UTC

On 24/02/2022 5:45 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/sydney-man-jailed-for-crash-that-killed-teenage-brothers/100856996>
>

> I wonder what legal advice he got. Since he pleaded guilty, any appeal
> can only be over the sentence.
>
> I have some difficulty understanding how he was guilty of negligent
> driving occasioning death and negligent driving occasioning grievous
> harm, since in both cases, it was the driver of the stolen car who chose
> to attempt a roundabout at 150km/h.
>
> Granted, the driver wouldn't driven that fast if the accused hadn't been
> behind them, but he wouldn't have been there if his car hadn't been stolen.
>
> I'm not aware of any police being found guilty of such an offence when a
> chase ends badly.
>
> Sylvia.

He ought to get an award for removing malignant parts of the gene pool.

Re: Jailed for crash

<svea4b$b0q$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12049&group=aus.cars#12049

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 09:37:59 +1100
 by: Max - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 22:37 UTC

On 26/02/2022 2:13 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Because they had stolen his car, stupid.
>
>> The point is that it was part of their car stealing joy ride.
>
> You don't know that.
>
>> They could have just stopped if they wanted to.
>
> Yes, but they weren't that stupid because they knew
> that it would be off to jail for them if they did.
>
>> There is nothing to suggest the ownerwould have beat them up or killed
>> them.
>
> But he would certainly have called the cops and
> had them arrested and they would certainly have
> been jailed given their previous criminal history.

Only if they were fearful of their life or being harmed physically is it
a valid reason to keep driving.

They should have just stopped. By choosing to drive at 150km/h through
a roundabout, instead of stopping, they chose to endanger their own lives.

>>>  Getting fucked over by the car owner, stupid.
>
>> What were they worried about the owner doing to them?
>
> At a minimum calling the cops and having them arrested.
>
> And given he is so aggressive, could
> well have beaten the shit out of them too.

>>>  Only a fool like you would have stopped if he hadn't done that.

Re: Jailed for crash

<j7vpacFa5f6U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12053&group=aus.cars#12053

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 09:52:58 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 22:52 UTC

On 24-Feb-22 10:30 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 24/02/2022 6:45 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/sydney-man-jailed-for-crash-that-killed-teenage-brothers/100856996>
>>

>> I wonder what legal advice he got. Since he pleaded guilty, any appeal
>> can only be over the sentence.
>>
>> I have some difficulty understanding how he was guilty of negligent
>> driving occasioning death and negligent driving occasioning grievous
>> harm, since in both cases, it was the driver of the stolen car who
>> chose to attempt a roundabout at 150km/h.
>
> I think the same law applies to parties involved in illegal street
> racing. There have been cases where street races have resulted in one
> party crashing and getting killed, and the other party who wasn't
> involved in the accident in any way being charged in a similar fashion
> as this case.

I think you're considering "joint criminal purpose" where there is an
agreement to commit a criminal act, and someone dies. The law then
considers all involved to be culpable.

In the instant case, there was no joint criminal purpose. They were all
speeding, but there had been no agreement, tacit or otherwise, that they
would do that. So the situation is different.

Sylvia.

Re: Jailed for crash

<op.1h708bwibyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12057&group=aus.cars#12057

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 10:37:13 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 23:37 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The point is that it was part of their car stealing joy ride.

>> You don't know that.

>>> They could have just stopped if they wanted to.

>> Yes, but they weren't that stupid because they knew
>> that it would be off to jail for them if they did.

>>> There is nothing to suggest the ownerwould have beat them up or killed
>>> them.

>> But he would certainly have called the cops and
>> had them arrested and they would certainly have
>> been jailed given their previous criminal history.

> Only if they were fearful of their life or being harmed physically is it
> a valid reason to keep driving.

Just as valid to want to be arrested and jailed, stupid.

> They should have just stopped.

They werent that stupid.

> By choosing to drive at 150km/h through a roundabout, instead of
> stopping, they chose to endanger their own lives.

And got the result they richly deserved.

Much better result than jailing the fuckers.

>>> What were they worried about the owner doing to them?

>> At a minimum calling the cops and having them arrested.
>> And given he is so aggressive, could
>> well have beaten the shit out of them too.

Re: Jailed for crash

<svegg1$mbv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12064&group=aus.cars#12064

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 11:26:40 +1100
 by: Max - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 00:26 UTC

On 27/02/2022 10:37 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  You don't know that.

>>>  Yes, but they weren't that stupid because they knew
>>> that it would be off to jail for them if they did.

>>>  But he would certainly have called the cops and
>>> had them arrested and they would certainly have
>>> been jailed given their previous criminal history.
>
>> Only if they were fearful of their life or being harmed physically is
>> it a valid reason to keep driving.
>
> Just as valid to want to be arrested and jailed, stupid.

There were three people in the stolen car. They could have beaten up
the owner if he tried to detain them, and they could have run away.

>> They should have just stopped.
>
> They werent that stupid.
>
>> By choosing to drive at 150km/h through a roundabout, instead of
>> stopping, they chose to endanger their own lives.
>
> And got the result they richly deserved.
>
> Much better result than jailing the fuckers.

>>>  At a minimum calling the cops and having them arrested.
>>>  And given he is so aggressive, could
>>> well have beaten the shit out of them too.

Re: Jailed for crash

<op.1h769vobbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12071&group=aus.cars#12071

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 12:47:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 01:47 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Only if they were fearful of their life or being harmed physically is
>>> it a valid reason to keep driving.

>> Just as valid not to want to be arrested and jailed, stupid.

> There were three people in the stolen car. They couldhave beaten up the
> owner if he tried to detain them,

You don't know that either. They clearly didn't choose to
do that when he showed up as they were stealing his car.

> and they could have run away.

Ditto. And they clearly chose not to do that.

>>> They should have just stopped.

>> They werent that stupid.

>>> By choosing to drive at 150km/h through a roundabout, instead of
>>> stopping, they chose to endanger their own lives.

>> And got the result they richly deserved.

>> Much better result than jailing the fuckers.

Re: Jailed for crash

<5eDSJ.78187$iK66.30660@fx46.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12088&group=aus.cars#12088

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
From: hagg...@hotmail.com (F Murtz)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 15:37:20 +1100
 by: F Murtz - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 04:37 UTC

On 25/2/22 10:01, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 25-Feb-22 5:10 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote
>>
>>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/sydney-man-jailed-for-crash-that-killed-teenage-brothers/100856996>
>>>

>>> I wonder what legal advice he got.
>>
>> Certainly from someone who knows a lot more about the law than you do.
>>
>>> Since he pleaded guilty, any appeal  can only be over the sentence.
>>
>>> I have some difficulty understanding how he was guilty of negligent
>>> driving occasioning death and negligent driving occasioning grievous
>>> harm, since in both cases, it was the driver of the stolen car who
>>> chose to attempt a roundabout at 150km/h.
>>
>> He clearly must have been doing the same speed, fool.
>
> So what? Charge him with speeding then.
>
> The issue here is not whether he was breaking the law, but whether he
> caused the deaths and injuries.
>

>> 7
>>> Granted, the driver wouldn't driven that fast if the accused hadn't
>>> been behind them, but he wouldn't have been there if his car hadn't
>>> been stolen.
>>
>>> I'm not aware of any police being found guilty of such an offence
>>> when a chase ends badly.
>>
>> Corse not, because they are allowed to persue stolen vehicles at well
>> over the speed limit, fool.
>
> The police have some exemptions. It's not carte blanche.
>
> http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_reg/rr2014104/s305.html
>

> Sylvia
Increasingly so,they have many restrictions now in NSW no pit
maneuvers,almost no high speed chases,the bloke next door does not even
bother with very high speed going the other way any more because the
speeds required after doing u turn are not allowed now

Re: Jailed for crash

<op.1h8f7gstbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12092&group=aus.cars#12092

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 16:00:42 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 05:00 UTC

On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 15:37:20 +1100, F Murtz <haggisz@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 25/2/22 10:01, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 25-Feb-22 5:10 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote

>>> Certainly from someone who knows a lot more about the law than you do.

>>> He clearly must have been doing the same speed, fool.
>> So what? Charge him with speeding then.
>> The issue here is not whether he was breaking the law, but whether he
>> caused the deaths and injuries.
>>
>>> 7

>>> Corse not, because they are allowed to persue stolen vehicles at well
>>> over the speed limit, fool.
>> The police have some exemptions. It's not carte blanche.
>>
>> http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_reg/rr2014104/s305.html
>> Sylvia

> Increasingly so,they have many restrictions now in NSW no pit
> maneuvers,almost no high speed chases,

Those aren't the law.

> the bloke next door does not even bother with very high speed going the
> other way any more because the speeds required after doing u turn are
> not allowed now

And neither is that.

Re: Jailed for crash

<svgo23$6m2$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12118&group=aus.cars#12118

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 07:48:03 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 20:48 UTC

On 28/02/2022 7:14 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:37:20 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
> wrote:

>> He ought to get an award for removing malignant parts of the gene pool.

> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
> hallowed NG.

Well that would be the end of you then, wouldn't it dickhead?

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82d35Fpfc8U4@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12126&group=aus.cars#12126

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 08:42:46 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:42 UTC

On 28/02/2022 6:14 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:37:20 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24/02/2022 5:45 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/sydney-man-jailed-for-crash-that-killed-teenage-brothers/100856996>
>>>

>>> I wonder what legal advice he got. Since he pleaded guilty, any appeal
>>> can only be over the sentence.
>>>
>>> I have some difficulty understanding how he was guilty of negligent
>>> driving occasioning death and negligent driving occasioning grievous
>>> harm, since in both cases, it was the driver of the stolen car who chose
>>> to attempt a roundabout at 150km/h.
>>>
>>> Granted, the driver wouldn't driven that fast if the accused hadn't been
>>> behind them, but he wouldn't have been there if his car hadn't been stolen.
>>>
>>> I'm not aware of any police being found guilty of such an offence when a
>>> chase ends badly.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> He ought to get an award for removing malignant parts of the gene pool.
> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
> hallowed NG.

There are only trolls in aus.legal, it's a requirement for entry.

Re: Jailed for crash

<svh2b7$n8q$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12137&group=aus.cars#12137

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:43:35 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 23:43 UTC

On 28/02/2022 9:42 am, keithr0 wrote:
> On 28/02/2022 6:14 am, Peter Jason wrote:

>> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
>> hallowed NG.
>
> There are only trolls in aus.legal, it's a requirement for entry.

There's a couple in aus.cars, and in fact you're replying to one right
here.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82igcFqfv0U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12140&group=aus.cars#12140

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:15:08 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 00:15 UTC

On 28/2/22 07:14, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:37:20 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24/02/2022 5:45 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/sydney-man-jailed-for-crash-that-killed-teenage-brothers/100856996>
>>>

>>> I wonder what legal advice he got. Since he pleaded guilty, any appeal
>>> can only be over the sentence.
>>>
>>> I have some difficulty understanding how he was guilty of negligent
>>> driving occasioning death and negligent driving occasioning grievous
>>> harm, since in both cases, it was the driver of the stolen car who chose
>>> to attempt a roundabout at 150km/h.
>>>
>>> Granted, the driver wouldn't driven that fast if the accused hadn't been
>>> behind them, but he wouldn't have been there if his car hadn't been stolen.
>>>
>>> I'm not aware of any police being found guilty of such an offence when a
>>> chase ends badly.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> He ought to get an award for removing malignant parts of the gene pool.
> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
> hallowed NG.

Actually, it's a *hollowed* newsgroup, *hollowed out* because of
Darren's wild rantings at anyone with a dissenting view to his own. Make
that anyone with a view - period!

--
Xeno

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82ihlFqfv0U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12141&group=aus.cars#12141

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:15:49 +1100

On 28/2/22 07:48, Noddy wrote:
> On 28/02/2022 7:14 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:37:20 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
>> wrote:
>
>>> He ought to get an award for removing malignant parts of the gene pool.
>
>> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
>> hallowed NG.
>
> Well that would be the end of you then, wouldn't it dickhead?

Ah Darren, true to form with your SOP.

--
Xeno

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82ja5Fqi3gU3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12144&group=aus.cars#12144

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:28:53 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 00:28 UTC

On 28/2/22 10:43, Noddy wrote:
> On 28/02/2022 9:42 am, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 28/02/2022 6:14 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>
>>> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
>>> hallowed NG.
>>
>> There are only trolls in aus.legal, it's a requirement for entry.
>
> There's a couple in aus.cars, and in fact you're replying to one right
> here.

Well, I sure am. You are the biggest troll ever seen in aus.cars.

--
Xeno

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82jdsFqltjU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12145&group=aus.cars#12145

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:30:58 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 00:30 UTC

On 28/02/2022 11:15 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 28/2/22 07:14, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:37:20 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> He ought to get an award for removing malignant parts of the gene pool.
>> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
>> hallowed NG.
>
> Actually, it's a *hollowed* newsgroup, *hollowed out* because of
> Darren's wild rantings at anyone with a dissenting view to his own.
> Make that anyone with a view - period!

true. and now by his enablers in the DHC. (Dumbass Haters Club)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82jflFqltjU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12147&group=aus.cars#12147

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:31:56 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 00:31 UTC

On 28/02/2022 11:15 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 28/2/22 07:48, Noddy wrote:
>> On 28/02/2022 7:14 am, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
>>> hallowed NG.
>>
>> Well that would be the end of you then, wouldn't it dickhead?
>>

> Ah Darren, true to form with your SOP.

yep. try to chase anyone he doesn't want here away

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82jioFqltjU3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12148&group=aus.cars#12148

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:33:34 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 00:33 UTC

On 28/02/2022 11:28 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 28/2/22 10:43, Noddy wrote:

>>> There are only trolls in aus.legal, it's a requirement for entry.
>>
>> There's a couple in aus.cars, and in fact you're replying to one
>> right here.
>>
> Well, I sure am. You are the biggest troll ever seen in aus.cars.

keefy is trying to take his crown

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy

Re: Jailed for crash

<j82krrFqso5U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12150&group=aus.cars#12150

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:55:24 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 00:55 UTC

On 28/02/2022 10:30 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 28/02/2022 11:15 am, Xeno wrote:
>> On 28/2/22 07:14, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
>>> hallowed NG.
>>
>> Actually, it's a *hollowed* newsgroup, *hollowed out* because of
>> Darren's wild rantings at anyone with a dissenting view to his own.
>> Make that anyone with a view - period!
>>

> true. and now by his enablers in the DHC. (Dumbass Haters Club)

Those who hate dumbasses?

Re: Jailed for crash

<svicmp$bq7$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12181&group=aus.cars#12181

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 22:46:30 +1100
 by: Noddy - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:46 UTC

On 28/02/2022 12:33 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 07:48:03 +1100, Noddy <me@home.com> wrote:
>
>> On 28/02/2022 7:14 am, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> He might be contacted for advice about removing trolls from this here
>>> hallowed NG.
>>
>> Well that would be the end of you then, wouldn't it dickhead?

> I refuse to be intimidated by your knuckle-dragging, petrol sniffing
> induced rants.

LOL :)

It's just a suspicion, but I'm tipping that Usenet isn't for you :)

> You know what they say about frigid midgets with
> rigid digits, don't you?

No, I don't. That sounds like something that exists in your fucked up
mind, and quite frankly it can stay there.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Jailed for crash

<j83sorF3ierU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12185&group=aus.cars#12185

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 23:16:25 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 12:16 UTC

On 28/2/22 22:46, Noddy wrote:
> On 28/02/2022 12:33 pm, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> Well that would be the end of you then, wouldn't it dickhead?
>
>>   I refuse to be intimidated by your knuckle-dragging, petrol sniffing
>> induced rants.
>
> LOL :)
>
> It's just a suspicion, but I'm tipping that Usenet isn't for you :)

Just a suspicion, but I'm tipping that Peter Jason has your number :)

>>  You know what they say about frigid midgets with
>> rigid digits, don't you?
>
> No, I don't. That sounds like something that exists in your fucked up
> mind, and quite frankly it can stay there.

Ah Darren, the only person here who's mind is a real mess is you! After
all, you had to *invent a life*. You managed to fabricate it totally
from BULLSHIT! Well done you!

--
Xeno

Re: Jailed for crash

<svjce1$nt9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12188&group=aus.cars#12188

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 07:48:00 +1100
 by: Noddy - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 20:48 UTC

On 1/03/2022 7:34 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 23:16:25 +1100, Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au>

>> Ah Darren, the only person here who's mind is a real mess is you! After
>> all, you had to *invent a life*. You managed to fabricate it totally

>>from BULLSHIT! Well done you!

Your application for FLC membership has been approved. You'll be right
at home with them too, as they're all fucktards who are a bit speshul.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Jailed for crash

<j851hnFaggdU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12192&group=aus.cars#12192

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 09:44:06 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 22:44 UTC

On 27-Feb-22 3:37 pm, F Murtz wrote:

> Increasingly so,they have many restrictions now in NSW no pit
> maneuvers
Whereas in good ol' USA, using a pit manoeuvrer on a driver who
represents no threat and is not showing signs of attempting to flee, is
not enough to get an officer fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0-S041_DtM

Sylvia.

Re: Jailed for crash

<%AnXJ.109603$m1S7.45782@fx36.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12889&group=aus.cars#12889

Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
From: hagg...@hotmail.com (F Murtz)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:54:49 +1100
 by: F Murtz - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:54 UTC

On 27/2/22 16:00, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 15:37:20 +1100, F Murtz <haggisz@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>  So what? Charge him with speeding then.
>>>  The issue here is not whether he was breaking the law, but whether
>>> he caused the deaths and injuries.

>>>  The police have some exemptions. It's not carte blanche.
>>>  http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_reg/rr2014104/s305.html
>>>   Sylvia
>
>> Increasingly so,they have many restrictions now in NSW no pit
>> maneuvers,almost no high speed chases,
>
> Those aren't the law.
maybe not but NSW highway patrol have instructions and get into trouble
with high speed chases, If you know any highway patrol officers ask them
about high speed chase restrictions

>> the bloke next door does not even bother with very high speed going
>> the other way any more because the speeds required after doing u turn
>> are not allowed now
>
> And neither is that.

Re: Jailed for crash

<op.1izb22m4byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12890&group=aus.cars#12890

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.cars
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 04:26:52 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:26 UTC

F Murtz <haggisz@hotmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> F Murtz <haggisz@hotmail.com> wrote
>>> Sylvia Else wrote

>>> Increasingly so,they have many restrictions now inNSW no pit
>>> maneuvers,almost no high speed chases,

That last is mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>> Those aren't the law.

> maybe not

No maybe about it.

> but NSW highway patrol have instructions and get into trouble with high
> speed chases, If you know any highway patrol officersask them about
> high speed chase restrictions

Irrelevant to whether it's the law or not.