The easiest way to get the root password is to become system admin. -- Unknown source

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF.

SubjectAuthor
* SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.Vicky
`* Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.Penny
 `* Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.Vicky
  +* Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.Penny
  |`* Re: SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler fromJohn Ashby
  | +- Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.Penny
  | `- Re: SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler fromJenny M Benson
  `- Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF.Nick Odell

1
SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.

<tnmrohltirqnf0jbcsl205mfhngepog35m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12901&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12901

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: SPOILER ALERT ??? This week's spoiler from the DF.
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:51:14 +0000
 by: Vicky - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 11:51 UTC

SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.
Over at Brookfield, they are all reeling from last week's events.
Leonard has been doing his best to help bear the burden, but then he
hears a heartbreaking confession and starts to buckle under the
strain. Pip does her bit by stepping up for her family, but there's
not that much can be done given the circumstances. It's not al
sweetness and light among the Horrobins at the moment either as Jazzer
and Tracy hit another bump in life's road, while Chelsea and Brad do
what they can to smooth it out. Meanwhile, Kirsty and Mick find
themselves singing from the same song sheet, Emma's nose is put out of
joint, Eddie sees a chance to make money and yet again, life for one
resident will never be the same again.
(So what is the confession? Is it that once again members of our group
are right?)

Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.

<6bmsohho4k36ujinm082iel7s9a8tuilac@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12906&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12906

From: spa...@labyrinth.freeuk.com (Penny)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: SPOILER ALERT ??? This week's spoiler from the DF.
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 20:50:23 +0000
 by: Penny - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 20:50 UTC

On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:51:14 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
gribouillé dans la poussière...

>SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.
>Over at Brookfield, they are all reeling from last week's events.
>Leonard has been doing his best to help bear the burden, but then he
>hears a heartbreaking confession and starts to buckle under the
>strain. Pip does her bit by stepping up for her family, but there's
>not that much can be done given the circumstances. It's not al
>sweetness and light among the Horrobins at the moment either as Jazzer
>and Tracy hit another bump in life's road, while Chelsea and Brad do
>what they can to smooth it out. Meanwhile, Kirsty and Mick find
>themselves singing from the same song sheet, Emma's nose is put out of
>joint, Eddie sees a chance to make money and yet again, life for one
>resident will never be the same again.
>(So what is the confession? Is it that once again members of our group
>are right?)

You wait two days for a post to show up, then two come along together...
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.

<n9rsohh5opprciu28m5988j3nn6pg62fqa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12909&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12909

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 22:15:08 +0000
 by: Vicky - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 22:15 UTC

On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 20:50:23 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:51:14 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
>gribouillé dans la poussière...
>
>>SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.
>>Over at Brookfield, they are all reeling from last week's events.
>>Leonard has been doing his best to help bear the burden, but then he
>>hears a heartbreaking confession and starts to buckle under the
>>strain. Pip does her bit by stepping up for her family, but there's
>>not that much can be done given the circumstances. It's not al
>>sweetness and light among the Horrobins at the moment either as Jazzer
>>and Tracy hit another bump in life's road, while Chelsea and Brad do
>>what they can to smooth it out. Meanwhile, Kirsty and Mick find
>>themselves singing from the same song sheet, Emma's nose is put out of
>>joint, Eddie sees a chance to make money and yet again, life for one
>>resident will never be the same again.
>>(So what is the confession? Is it that once again members of our group
>>are right?)
>
>You wait two days for a post to show up, then two come along together...

Sorry, I posted it again and did realise and cancelled the second one
but I suppose it didn't work.

Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.

<al6uoh94223qt2670bhsbupqj2pu17ltqr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12914&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12914

From: spa...@labyrinth.freeuk.com (Penny)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 10:35:16 +0000
 by: Penny - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 10:35 UTC

On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 22:15:08 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
gribouillé dans la poussière...

>On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 20:50:23 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:51:14 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
>>gribouillé dans la poussière...
>>
>>>SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.
>>>Over at Brookfield, they are all reeling from last week's events.
>>>Leonard has been doing his best to help bear the burden, but then he
>>>hears a heartbreaking confession and starts to buckle under the
>>>strain. Pip does her bit by stepping up for her family, but there's
>>>not that much can be done given the circumstances. It's not al
>>>sweetness and light among the Horrobins at the moment either as Jazzer
>>>and Tracy hit another bump in life's road, while Chelsea and Brad do
>>>what they can to smooth it out. Meanwhile, Kirsty and Mick find
>>>themselves singing from the same song sheet, Emma's nose is put out of
>>>joint, Eddie sees a chance to make money and yet again, life for one
>>>resident will never be the same again.
>>>(So what is the confession? Is it that once again members of our group
>>>are right?)
>>
>>You wait two days for a post to show up, then two come along together...
>
>Sorry, I posted it again and did realise and cancelled the second one
>but I suppose it didn't work.

The odd thing was, the one dated 3rd didn't appear on my feed until the
5th.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

Re: SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.

<tmnatd$7q4e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12915&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12915

From: johnashb...@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re:_SPOILER_ALERT_–_This_week's_spoiler_from_
the_DF.
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:00:45 +0000
 by: John Ashby - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:00 UTC

On 06/12/2022 10:35, Penny wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 22:15:08 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
> gribouillé dans la poussière...
>
>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 20:50:23 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:51:14 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
>>> gribouillé dans la poussière...

>>> You wait two days for a post to show up, then two come along together...
>>
>> Sorry, I posted it again and did realise and cancelled the second one
>> but I suppose it didn't work.
>
> The odd thing was, the one dated 3rd didn't appear on my feed until the
> 5th.

The odd thing here is that this thread starts with your response, Penny,
and the message ID you are referring to is not found, so presumably
Vicky's cancel was respected in some part of the NNTP-verse.

john

Re: SPOILER ALERT ? This week's spoiler from the DF.

<v4guohlkgco62d9j7o1t104ok0bcdpftp8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12916&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12916

From: spa...@labyrinth.freeuk.com (Penny)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 13:17:25 +0000
 by: Penny - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 13:17 UTC

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:00:45 +0000, John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> a
gribouillé dans la poussière...

>On 06/12/2022 10:35, Penny wrote:
>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 22:15:08 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
>> gribouillé dans la poussière...

>>> Sorry, I posted it again and did realise and cancelled the second one
>>> but I suppose it didn't work.
>>
>> The odd thing was, the one dated 3rd didn't appear on my feed until the
>> 5th.
>
>The odd thing here is that this thread starts with your response, Penny,
>and the message ID you are referring to is not found, so presumably
>Vicky's cancel was respected in some part of the NNTP-verse.

Not odd at all - merely a matter of timing :)
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

Re: SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.

<jv96igFis10U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12921&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12921

From: NemoN...@hotmail.co.uk (Jenny M Benson)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
the_DF.
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 15:48:30 +0000
 by: Jenny M Benson - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 15:48 UTC

On 06/12/2022 12:00, John Ashby wrote:
>>> Sorry, I posted it again and did realise and cancelled the second one
>>> but I suppose it didn't work.
>>
>> The odd thing was, the one dated 3rd didn't appear on my feed until the
>> 5th.
>
> The odd thing here is that this thread starts with your response, Penny,
> and the message ID you are referring to is not found, so presumably
> Vicky's cancel was respected in some part of the NNTP-verse.

Funnily enough, the subject line appeared in my list but when I tried to
open the post I got an error message about the post not being found. it
was still the same the next day so I deleted it. Then it was some time
after that that the post came through (again). Are you sure it wasn't
the first attempt you deleted, Vicky?

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK

Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF.

<n3c2ph9lob1eag6ur8ib6kkvre5hps271c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12943&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12943

From: nickodel...@yahoo.ca (Nick Odell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 00:32:14 +0000
 by: Nick Odell - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 00:32 UTC

wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 20:50:23 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:51:14 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
>>gribouillé dans la poussière...
>>
>>>SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.
>>>Over at Brookfield, they are all reeling from last week's events.
>>>Leonard has been doing his best to help bear the burden, but then he
>>>hears a heartbreaking confession and starts to buckle under the
>>>strain. Pip does her bit by stepping up for her family, but there's
>>>not that much can be done given the circumstances. It's not al
>>>sweetness and light among the Horrobins at the moment either as Jazzer
>>>and Tracy hit another bump in life's road, while Chelsea and Brad do
>>>what they can to smooth it out. Meanwhile, Kirsty and Mick find
>>>themselves singing from the same song sheet, Emma's nose is put out of
>>>joint, Eddie sees a chance to make money and yet again, life for one
>>>resident will never be the same again.
>>>(So what is the confession? Is it that once again members of our group
>>>are right?)
>>
>>You wait two days for a post to show up, then two come along together...
>
>Sorry, I posted it again and did realise and cancelled the second one
>but I suppose it didn't work.

It worked over on Google Gropes and presumably any other news server
that honours cancels.

Nick
--
Apologies for the Gillivery.
Apologies if I'm repeating remarks already made in this thread because