From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Subject: This is mostly on you, freaking LNP loons
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:27:28 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:27 UTC

Yep, you've done well, LNP. You've convinced everybody that business
magnates' profits are more important than human lives once again.

~~~
*Coronavirus*
^Are we at a point where Australians tolerate people dying from COVID-19?*
/Analysis by Matt Wordsworth, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/yyydqey6>

"We seem to be at the point in this pandemic where people die every day
from COVID-19 … and we're OK with that.

Just last week, on average, 39 Australians died each day after catching
the virus.

Compare that to the start of the pandemic when we were aghast at the
thought of a single case, let alone a death.

The change is troubling to veteran epidemiologist Professor Mike Toole.

"We seem to have closed our eyes to the suffering and the deaths that
are still occurring due to Omicron, so I think it's bordering on
irresponsible," Professor Toole said.

It is not surprising that a medical professional who has dedicated a 50-
year career to saving lives believes one death is one too many, but it
doesn't appear to be the way everyone thinks.
Headshot of Professor Mike Toole ..."
~~~

--
Ördög - - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and its dumb
coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian LNP lies and alternate reality,
Lack of LNP compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic LNP greed & envy,
LNP endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious LNP hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian LNP fundamentalism Never ending misogyny & homophobia within LNP
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy of LNP politicians,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses amongst LNP personalities,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents of LNP...

Re: This is mostly on you, freaking LNP loons

<op.1lez9ncdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13042&group=aus.politics#13042

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: This is mostly on you, freaking LNP loons
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:40:25 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 01:40 UTC

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 09:27:28 +1000, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
<Devil@your.service.biz> wrote:

> Yep, you've done well, LNP. You've convinced everybody that business
> magnates' profits are more important than human lives once again.
>
> ~~~
> *Coronavirus*
> ^Are we at a point where Australians tolerate people dying from
> COVID-19?*
> /Analysis by Matt Wordsworth, ABC News, Australia/
> <https://tinyurl.com/yyydqey6>
>
> "We seem to be at the point in this pandemic where people die every day
> from COVID-19 … and we're OK with that.
>
> Just last week, on average, 39 Australians died each day after catching
> the virus.

That isn't the LNP, that is almost entirely Labor, fuckwit.