From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Subject: OT: White House Has Satanic Portal
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:15:16 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:15 UTC

Yeah, sure.

*Trump Associate Roger Stone Says White House Has Satanic Portal*
/David Pakman Show/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZCpWadeQn0>

"**Former Trump associated Roger Stone claims he has identified a Satanic
portal at the White House

Read more here:
<https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/roger-stone-claims-there-is-a-satanic-
portal-over-the-white-house/>

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

And that is the level of political discourse in the country that has
successfully convinced itself to be the only valid superpower on the
planet, the only true democracy ever implemented, the epitomy of all
scientific break throughs and home of the ultimate human freedoms.

This is what septic Yankland has become under the rule of rightwing
religious loons and conservative nut-job-reactionaries who overrun
mainstream politics.

God save the rest of the World from that lunatic irrational cesspit of a
country! (Providing there is actually an omni-benevolent sky-fairy
overseeing planet Earth out there somewhere in the never-never).

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Re: OT: White House Has Satanic Portal

<t4j0lq$ir6$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13058&group=aus.politics#13058

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: White House Has Satanic Portal
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:48:40 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 09:48 UTC

Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote on 30/4/22 9:15 am:

<Snip>

> God save the rest of the World from that lunatic irrational cesspit
> of a country! (Providing there is actually an omni-benevolent
> sky-fairy overseeing planet Earth out there somewhere in the
> never-never).

Probably totally disconnected to the topic under discussion but, reading
your "an omni-benevolent sky-fairy overseeing planet Earth" phrase
brought to mind the promotional image for the film "2001 A Space
Odyssey" (one of my Top Ten Ever, for which, in 1982/83, I paid $75 for
a Beta Format Cassette Tape!) which featured a 'Being' in an Egg-Shaped
'envelope' hovering over Planet Earth .... sort of like a "an