From: zgedn...@spam^H^H^H^Hgmail.com (Russell Marks)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Play Want Bin 2022-12-20
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 10:10:44 GMT
 by: Russell Marks - Tue, 20 Dec 2022 10:10 UTC

Play:

Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PS4) - finished, including Majima's story bit. I
didn't quite do all the side-missions, but got pretty close. I also
got around to checking footage of the PS2 version (to compare with how
I played Yakuza 2 previously), and it's certainly hard not to see the
changes as positive. Even just the lack of that rather awkward camera
used in the city on the PS2 is a big improvement. Anyway, a pretty
nice remake I'd say, and worth the replay.

Want:

Nothing.

Bin:

A baseball side-mission in YK2. Apparently it gets easier if you have
a specific bat, which isn't too surprising as I'm not sure they could
have made it any harder than it is with the normal one.

-Rus.

Re: Play Want Bin 2022-12-20

<k0do83Fc1d8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1307&group=uk.games.video.misc#1307

From: jai...@usually.sessile.org (Jaimie Vandenbergh)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Re: Play Want Bin 2022-12-20
Date: 20 Dec 2022 12:30:59 GMT
 by: Jaimie Vandenbergh - Tue, 20 Dec 2022 12:30 UTC

On 20 Dec 2022 at 10:10:44 GMT, "Russell Marks"
<zgedneil@spam^H^H^H^Hgmail.com> wrote:

> Play:

90 minutes of Stray, as my first post-surgery foray into 3D videogames.
Only made me a little motion sick, and it was the bit with the zapper
and the weevils so probably the worst place in the game to have been
doing this. Result!

An hour of Return to Monkey Island, zooming between the islands
collecting flags and stuff. Less trouble! I appear to be in a bit that
doesn't have very entertaining writing though. I have the "moar wordz!"
option enabled.

That is all! But it is more than has been usual so I am quite pleased.

> Want:

For complicated reasons (root cause being fuel prices) I no longer have
a space for VR stuff. Waah! Want that back. Ideally before spring, but
we'll see.

> Bin:

Even mild motion sickness is pretty uncomfortable. Hope I don't have to
relearn how to see videogames.

Cheers - Jaimie

--
Is everyone acting like a solipsist in here, or is it just me?

aus+uk / uk.games.video.misc / Play Want Bin 2022-12-20