From: jgaines_...@yahoo.co.uk (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Email SPAM
Date: 23 Aug 2021 11:07:30 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 11:07 UTC

I have received an email from noreply@paramountplus.bum (actually com but
I don't want anybody to get infected) which reappears in my inbox every
time I move it to junk or delete it.

It's particularly annoying because it should have gone to a dozy woman
with the same domain as me but with .au on the end who doesn't realise the
au is part of her email address.

It's very clever but annoying, any thoughts on how I can get rid of it?
Not sure I have webmail on that domain but will check.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
By the time you can make ends meet they move the ends

Re: Email SPAM

<xn0n1z57ga564ek01d@news.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1306&group=uk.comp.homebuilt#1306

From: jgaines_...@yahoo.co.uk (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Re: Email SPAM
Date: 23 Aug 2021 11:16:57 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 11:16 UTC

On 23/08/2021 in message <xn0n1z4z3a4tzfn01c@news.individual.net> Jeff
Gaines wrote:

>It's very clever but annoying, any thoughts on how I can get rid of it?
>Not sure I have webmail on that domain but will check.

OK, done, I did have webmail and managed to get rid of it. Love to know
how the spammer gets it to keep re-appearing though.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
Have you ever noticed that all the instruments searching for intelligent

Re: Email SPAM

<dLPUI.3255837$N5n7.1496279@fx05.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1307&group=uk.comp.homebuilt#1307

Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
From: not...@for.mail (Peter Burke)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:09:45 GMT
 by: Peter Burke - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:09 UTC

"Jeff Gaines" <jgaines_newsid@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

> On 23/08/2021 in message <xn0n1z4z3a4tzfn01c@news.individual.net> Jeff
> Gaines wrote:
>
>>It's very clever but annoying, any thoughts on how I can get rid of it?
>>Not sure I have webmail on that domain but will check.
>
> OK, done, I did have webmail and managed to get rid of it. Love to know
> how the spammer gets it to keep re-appearing though.

You have mail set to mirror and every time you deleted it, it was re-
downloaded from the server.