I despise the pleasure of pleasing people whom I despise.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

SubjectAuthor
* Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him forswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himJNugent
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himJNugent
+- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
| `- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himJNugent
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himJNugent
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|+- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himJNugent
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
+- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|+- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
|`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himJNugent
+- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|+- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
|`* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
| `- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
+* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist andSpike
| `- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himJNugent
`- Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left himswldx...@gmail.com

Pages:12
Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<jmiiouF8ai8U5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13123&group=uk.rec.cycling#13123

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him
for dead on Middlesbrough street
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 00:45:34 +0100
 by: JNugent - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 23:45 UTC

> QUOTE: Earlier in the trial, jurors listened to Matthews' recorded conversation with his mother in which he said: “I’m looking at 25 years you daft cow.”
>
> His mother said: “You’re not though are you because you’re not guilty, are you?”
>
> Matthews replied: “Yeah, I f****** am though, aren’t I.”
>
> Mr Eland died after suffering fatal injuries when he was knocked from a bike in the Homerton Road and Gribdale Road area of Middlesbrough on August 21, 2021. ENDS
>
> What a charming young murderer he is.

Did he deck the victim with one punch?

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<877e33d2-e17a-4b50-9394-57e02aec8123n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13127&group=uk.rec.cycling#13127

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 23:46:29 -0700 (PDT)
for dead on Middlesbrough street
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 06:46 UTC

QUOTE: Teesside Crown Court heard how the car was later found burnt out near the Unicorn Centre in the shadow of Cleveland Police’s Hemlington headquarters. ENDS

Unicorns? Were they looking for Brexit "benefits"? <g>
THERE AREN'T ANY.

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<jmjq5aFe8nrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13128&group=uk.rec.cycling#13128

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and
left him for dead on Middlesbrough street
Date: 23 Aug 2022 10:57:46 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 10:57 UTC

> QUOTE: Teesside Crown Court heard how the car was later found burnt out
> near the Unicorn Centre in the shadow of Cleveland Police’s Hemlington headquarters. ENDS

> Unicorns? Were they looking for Brexit "benefits"? <g>
> THERE AREN'T ANY.

One thing that you might consider a benefit, and one that you may well have
accepted, is the vastly superior vaccine development program and deployment
system employed by the UK when compared to the glacial, bureaucratic,
top-down approach of the EU - that cost them three months delay at a time
when people were dying by the tens of thousands. Shame on the EU.

--
Spike

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<2d71ffcf-7f41-4f17-816d-a99cd63bccffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13129&group=uk.rec.cycling#13129

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 04:05:08 -0700 (PDT)
for dead on Middlesbrough street
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 11:05 UTC

QUOTE: Two men accused of murdering a cyclist when they deliberately drove a car into him have been chosen not to give evidence in their trial. ENDS

They're only going to get hammered even more by not pleading guilty early doors.
When will they learn?

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<jmjtguFepqsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13130&group=uk.rec.cycling#13130

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
left him for dead on Middlesbrough street
Date: 23 Aug 2022 11:55:10 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 11:55 UTC

> QUOTE: Two men accused of murdering a cyclist when they deliberately
> drove a car into him have been chosen not to give evidence in their trial. ENDS

> They're only going to get hammered even more by not pleading guilty early doors.

> When will they learn?

To be accurate rather than emotive, the two men were part of a drugs ring,
who killed a rival who had been convicted for drugs offences and who was
part of a rival drugs network.

He wasn’t killed because he was a cyclist, he was killed because of drugs
and just happened to be riding a bicycle at the time.

You stoop too low when you try to make this into something it isn’t.

--
Spike

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<jmjvkjFf40pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13131&group=uk.rec.cycling#13131

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
for dead on Middlesbrough street
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 13:31:15 +0100
 by: JNugent - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:31 UTC

On 23/08/2022 12:55 pm, Spike wrote:

> swldx...@gmail.com <swldxer1958@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> QUOTE: Two men accused of murdering a cyclist when they deliberately
>> drove a car into him have been chosen not to give evidence in their trial. ENDS
>
>> They're only going to get hammered even more by not pleading guilty early doors.
>
>> When will they learn?
>
> To be accurate rather than emotive, the two men were part of a drugs ring,
> who killed a rival who had been convicted for drugs offences and who was
> part of a rival drugs network.
>
> He wasn’t killed because he was a cyclist, he was killed because of drugs
> and just happened to be riding a bicycle at the time.
>
> You stoop too low when you try to make this into something it isn’t.

Sociopath Mason has no concept of stooping too low.

He was even recently critical of a driver who chased down a
fairy-cyclist who had assaulted a member of his (the driver's) family.

He really did "think" that the fairy-cyclist, being a fairy-cyclist, was
entitled to get away with it.

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<551f6455-63c3-4089-b050-15a0a92f8c6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13132&group=uk.rec.cycling#13132

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 05:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
for dead on Middlesbrough street
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:51 UTC

On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 7:46:31 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: Teesside Crown Court heard how the car was later found burnt out near the Unicorn Centre in the shadow of Cleveland Police’s Hemlington headquarters. ENDS
>
> Unicorns? Were they looking for Brexit "benefits"? <g>
> THERE AREN'T ANY.

Despite all the lies about cheaper food, gas and taxes.

See: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fa2NCpJXkAA6FrJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<jmk6f6Fg7nlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13135&group=uk.rec.cycling#13135

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
left him for dead on Middlesbrough street
Date: 23 Aug 2022 14:27:50 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 14:27 UTC

> On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 7:46:31 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> QUOTE: Teesside Crown Court heard how the car was later found burnt out
>> near the Unicorn Centre in the shadow of Cleveland Police’s Hemlington headquarters. ENDS

>> Unicorns? Were they looking for Brexit "benefits"? <g>

>> THERE AREN'T ANY.

> Despite all the lies about cheaper food, gas and taxes.

> See: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fa2NCpJXkAA6FrJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Liebe Britain, We Beneiden You

The EU bloc's by now infamous vaccination procurement scheme - trumpeting
the securing of up to 2.6 billion doses - has so far failed to deliver. EU
countries lag significantly behind Israel, the UK and the US in getting
jabs into arms.

This was certainly not what the European Commission had in mind back in
June when it announced a "European strategy to accelerate the development,
manufacturing and deployment of effective and safe vaccines against
Covid-19".

At the time, the UK was derided by many at home and abroad for not
accepting an invitation from Brussels - even as a departing member state -
to jump aboard the EU vaccine procurement scheme.
"Boris Johnson's Brexit-focused government prefers to go it alone? More
fool them," was the sentiment of many in the EU.

But fast forward to late February and take a look at the front-page
headline of Germany's popular Bild newspaper. In a mixture of German and
English and with the union flag as a backdrop, it reads in bold print:
Liebe Britain, We Beneiden You (Dear Britain, we envy you).

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56361840>

--
Spike

Re: Hit-and-run murderers drove straight at a cyclist and left him for dead on Middlesbrough street

<1f93c9fe-4fef-417d-be7b-1a906fe698fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13143&group=uk.rec.cycling#13143

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 10:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
for dead on Middlesbrough street
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 17:29 UTC

QUOTE: Mr Eland died after suffering fatal injuries when he was knocked from a bike in the Homerton Road and Gribdale Road area of Middlesbrough on August 21, 2021. ENDS

His poor mother has had to wait more than a year to get some closure when these scum get locked up this Friday.