I predict that today will be remembered until tomorrow!

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising

SubjectAuthor
* Blatant (TA related) advertisingPenny
+* Re: Blatant (TA related) advertisingNick Odell
|`* Re: Blatant (TA related) advertisingPenny
| `* Re: Blatant (TA related) advertisingVicky
|  `* Re: Blatant (TA related) advertisingPenny
|   `- Re: Blatant (TA related) advertisingVicky
`- Re: Blatant (TA related) advertisingVicky

1
Blatant (TA related) advertising

<v45mphp1uisr0l99fdfubl7mcb4oa443bj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13147&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13147

From: spa...@labyrinth.freeuk.com (Penny)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Blatant (TA related) advertising
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:28:47 +0000
 by: Penny - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:28 UTC

D#2 has been expanding her T-shirt range. She's been selling "I'd rather be
living on Ramsay Street" for some time but recently added Ambridge,
Coronation St, Emmerdale and Summer Bay.

While chatting yesterday, after she showed me the Ambridge one, I suggested
"I'm glad I don't live in Ambridge" - today she has added versions of that
for all the places. I also suggested polo shirts but apparently that's not
an option, however, V neck shirts have appeared, along with tank tops,
sweat shirts and hoodies. Lots of colour and size options.

She has other designs too (and on other products elsewhere), but here's her
Amazon shop
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?rh=n%3A83450031%2Cp_4%3AWonkey+Creations&ref=bl_sl_s_ap_web_83450031>
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising

<kr9mph5jjq4a15pu8uhrnntpimn3gei9a7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13150&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13150

From: nickodel...@yahoo.ca (Nick Odell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:57:17 +0000
 by: Nick Odell - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:57 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:28:47 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
wrote:

>D#2 has been expanding her T-shirt range. She's been selling "I'd rather be
>living on Ramsay Street" for some time but recently added Ambridge,
>Coronation St, Emmerdale and Summer Bay.
>
>While chatting yesterday, after she showed me the Ambridge one, I suggested
>"I'm glad I don't live in Ambridge" - today she has added versions of that
>for all the places. I also suggested polo shirts but apparently that's not
>an option, however, V neck shirts have appeared, along with tank tops,
>sweat shirts and hoodies. Lots of colour and size options.
>
>She has other designs too (and on other products elsewhere), but here's her
>Amazon shop
><https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?rh=n%3A83450031%2Cp_4%3AWonkey+Creations&ref=bl_sl_s_ap_web_83450031>

Bookmarked for when I return to Dear Old Blighty

Nick

Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising

<njamphl5fqt29ueb78rq859k664mkfor7l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13151&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13151

From: spa...@labyrinth.freeuk.com (Penny)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 14:09:55 +0000
 by: Penny - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 14:09 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:57:17 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> a
gribouillé dans la poussière...

>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:28:47 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
>wrote:
>
>>D#2 has been expanding her T-shirt range. She's been selling "I'd rather be
>>living on Ramsay Street" for some time but recently added Ambridge,
>>Coronation St, Emmerdale and Summer Bay.
>>
>>While chatting yesterday, after she showed me the Ambridge one, I suggested
>>"I'm glad I don't live in Ambridge" - today she has added versions of that
>>for all the places. I also suggested polo shirts but apparently that's not
>>an option, however, V neck shirts have appeared, along with tank tops,
>>sweat shirts and hoodies. Lots of colour and size options.
>>
>>She has other designs too (and on other products elsewhere), but here's her
>>Amazon shop
>><https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?rh=n%3A83450031%2Cp_4%3AWonkey+Creations&ref=bl_sl_s_ap_web_83450031>
>
>Bookmarked for when I return to Dear Old Blighty
>
>Nick

Sells all over the world, from what I can see, but shipping is twice the
price of the shirt...
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising

<lhnmphhjkfldughhcm6gnvgqgcag510nj0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13152&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13152

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:49:55 +0000
 by: Vicky - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:49 UTC

wrote:

>D#2 has been expanding her T-shirt range. She's been selling "I'd rather be
>living on Ramsay Street" for some time but recently added Ambridge,
>Coronation St, Emmerdale and Summer Bay.
>
>While chatting yesterday, after she showed me the Ambridge one, I suggested
>"I'm glad I don't live in Ambridge" - today she has added versions of that
>for all the places. I also suggested polo shirts but apparently that's not
>an option, however, V neck shirts have appeared, along with tank tops,
>sweat shirts and hoodies. Lots of colour and size options.
>
>She has other designs too (and on other products elsewhere), but here's her
>Amazon shop
><https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?rh=n%3A83450031%2Cp_4%3AWonkey+Creations&ref=bl_sl_s_ap_web_83450031>

I bought one! It arrives tomorrow.

Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising

<8knmphp839fhq7rm2s0oshqvjuv5fvuht3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13153&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13153

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:51:23 +0000
 by: Vicky - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:51 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 14:09:55 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:57:17 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> a
>gribouillé dans la poussière...
>
>>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:28:47 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>D#2 has been expanding her T-shirt range. She's been selling "I'd rather be
>>>living on Ramsay Street" for some time but recently added Ambridge,
>>>Coronation St, Emmerdale and Summer Bay.
>>>
>>>While chatting yesterday, after she showed me the Ambridge one, I suggested
>>>"I'm glad I don't live in Ambridge" - today she has added versions of that
>>>for all the places. I also suggested polo shirts but apparently that's not
>>>an option, however, V neck shirts have appeared, along with tank tops,
>>>sweat shirts and hoodies. Lots of colour and size options.
>>>
>>>She has other designs too (and on other products elsewhere), but here's her
>>>Amazon shop
>>><https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?rh=n%3A83450031%2Cp_4%3AWonkey+Creations&ref=bl_sl_s_ap_web_83450031>
>>
>>Bookmarked for when I return to Dear Old Blighty
>>
>>Nick
>
>Sells all over the world, from what I can see, but shipping is twice the
>price of the shirt...

Shipping is free with Prime

Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising

<2qdoph1ql8rgm49nrpsbcrr3m6plqoun4t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13165&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13165

From: spa...@labyrinth.freeuk.com (Penny)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 09:16:09 +0000
 by: Penny - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 09:16 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:51:23 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
gribouillé dans la poussière...

>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 14:09:55 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:57:17 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> a
>>gribouillé dans la poussière...

>>>Bookmarked for when I return to Dear Old Blighty
>>>
>>>Nick
>>
>>Sells all over the world, from what I can see, but shipping is twice the
>>price of the shirt...
>
>Shipping is free with Prime

Even to the USA?
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

Re: Blatant (TA related) advertising

<utgoph9gqms09lh94j5p4710712855b8vs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13172&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13172

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 10:09:20 +0000
 by: Vicky - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 10:09 UTC

On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 09:16:09 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:51:23 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> a
>gribouillé dans la poussière...
>
>>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 14:09:55 +0000, Penny <spam@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:57:17 +0000, Nick Odell <nickodell49@yahoo.ca> a
>>>gribouillé dans la poussière...

>>>Sells all over the world, from what I can see, but shipping is twice the
>>>price of the shirt...
>>
>>Shipping is free with Prime
>
>Even to the USA?

I have been unable to find out. Sorry.