Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Play Want Bin Strike (PWBE 9 Jan 2023)
From: kendr...@nospam.io-nyc (Kendrick Kerwin Chua)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 18:25:34 +0000
 by: Kendrick Kerwin Chua - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 18:25 UTC

Oh good, nurses in New York are striking too. I thought you cats had
control over your borders and weren't going to export crap like this
overseas.

Play:
--=--

Elden Ring (PS5) - Found a couple of bosses I missed or otherwise
avoided on my way through. A Dragonkin Warrior thing in the Siofra Well
and a big Troll king dude. So now I have extra weapons that I won't use,
which seems like a poor reward when you compare it to the notion of each
boss being a gatekeeper to more content in the other Souls games.

Want:
--=--

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2/Xbox) - Oh hey, this is on the
Sexbox compatibility list. It's also one of the games I always meant to
pick up but never found a reason to buy, and now I've had the ending
spoiled and I want to see it for myself.

Bin:
-==-

Nothing game-related.

Expenditure:
-----=-----

Balance forward - $0

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2) - $14
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Xbox) - $8
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (MD) - $19
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (GBA) - $6
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2) - $15

Total to date - $62

-KKC, who also has $300 in board gaming crap to sort through.

Re: Play Want Bin Strike (PWBE 9 Jan 2023)

<B0hvL.2628677$SIb3.94724@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1318&group=uk.games.video.misc#1318

From: zgedn...@spam^H^H^H^Hgmail.com (Russell Marks)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Re: Play Want Bin Strike (PWBE 9 Jan 2023)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:13:05 GMT
 by: Russell Marks - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:13 UTC

> Oh good, nurses in New York are striking too. I thought you cats had
> control over your borders and weren't going to export crap like this
> overseas.

I think it's all good as long as you fill out the paperwork.

> Play:

Minetest (Linux) - messed about on Minetest Game again, the one with a
taller/deeper world but (ordinarily) no wildlife. I don't really know
if I prefer it to Mineclone 2 or not at this point, but as I think I
said before it does run with a better framerate (at least on a Pi) and
that difference is just as noticeable as the lack of animals. And as
I've played it way more, I do have more things climbed/built/stashed -
though the main thing I noticed was just how low I was on wood. :-)

> Want:

To hit things with an axe. And to not have that quoted out of context.

> Bin:

Nothing.

-Rus.

aus+uk / uk.games.video.misc / Re: Play Want Bin Strike (PWBE 9 Jan 2023)