From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Sid Update
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 19:16:12 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 19:16 UTC

Sid has asked me to pass this on. I will be kept informed of all further
developments and have been requested to forward any info.

Dear friends,

More news, which isn’t good, I’m afraid. Biopsy results show that
immunotherapy isn’t a viable option, so it’s just palliative
chemotherapy from now on. We’ll keep beating on, boats against the
current, in a spirit of hope.

And something a bit more personal:

Absolutely fucked today after being told to go to A&E by my oncology
consultant yesterday. Complete waste of bloody time, took all afternoon
and evening and I got home at 1.00am. Just what I needed.

Cricket shaping up for another interesting one...

Re: Sid Update

<k06somF9242U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13211&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13211

From: spa...@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk (Jane Vernon)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Sid Update
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 22:05:10 +0000
 by: Jane Vernon - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 22:05 UTC

Brritski,

You may be able to help me. I have tried to send an email to Sid and C
but it has failed to be delivered. Other than snailmail (which I can
do) is there any other way you know of getting a message to them?

PP

On 17/12/2022 19:16, BrritSki wrote:
> Sid has asked me to pass this on. I will be kept informed of all further
> developments and have been requested to forward any info.
>
> Dear friends,
>
> More news, which isn’t good, I’m afraid.  Biopsy results show that
> immunotherapy isn’t a viable option, so it’s just palliative
> chemotherapy from now on.  We’ll keep beating on, boats against the
> current, in a spirit of hope.
>
> And something a bit more personal:
>
> Absolutely fucked today after being told to go to A&E by my oncology
> consultant yesterday.  Complete waste of bloody time, took all afternoon
> and evening and I got home at 1.00am.  Just what I needed.
>
> Cricket shaping up for another interesting one...

Re: Sid Update

<k0852hFg4nfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13213&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13213

From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 09:33:03 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 09:33 UTC

On 17/12/2022 22:05, Jane Vernon wrote:
> Brritski,
>
> You may be able to help me.  I have tried to send an email to Sid and C
> but it has failed to be delivered.

Take a look at a post from Sid and hit reply. Then as his sig suggests,
remove matron to unspoof the address. That address worked yesterday...

Best not to send an avalanche of emails as heartfelt as they may be or
anything long - he's been struggling for a while now. :(

Re: Sid Update

<k087ciFg4nkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13216&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13216

From: spa...@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk (Jane Vernon)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 10:12:35 +0000
 by: Jane Vernon - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 10:12 UTC

On 18/12/2022 09:33, BrritSki wrote:
> On 17/12/2022 22:05, Jane Vernon wrote:
>> Brritski,
>>
>> You may be able to help me.  I have tried to send an email to Sid and
>> C but it has failed to be delivered.
>

> Take a look at a post from Sid and hit reply. Then as his sig suggests,
> remove matron to unspoof the address. That address worked yesterday...
>

> Best not to send an avalanche of emails as heartfelt as they may be or
> anything long - he's been struggling for a while now. :(

Thanks. That's the email I've always used for Sid. I thought maybe it
had been shut down. My email is as much for C as it is for Sid himself.
Maybe I'll send by snailmail if it comes back as completely failed.

Re: Sid Update

<k08blvFh5quU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13218&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13218

From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 11:25:51 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 11:25 UTC

On 18/12/2022 10:12, Jane Vernon wrote:
> On 18/12/2022 09:33, BrritSki wrote:
>> On 17/12/2022 22:05, Jane Vernon wrote:
>>> Brritski,
>>>
>>> You may be able to help me.  I have tried to send an email to Sid and
>>> C but it has failed to be delivered.
>>

>> Take a look at a post from Sid and hit reply. Then as his sig
>> suggests, remove matron to unspoof the address. That address worked
>> yesterday...
>>

>> Best not to send an avalanche of emails as heartfelt as they may be or
>> anything long - he's been struggling for a while now. :(
>

> Thanks. That's the email I've always used for Sid.  I thought maybe it
> had been shut down.

Not as far as I know. It worked yesterday...

Re: Sid Update

<k0aleaFs1psU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13224&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13224

From: spa...@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk (Jane Vernon)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 08:24:42 +0000
 by: Jane Vernon - Mon, 19 Dec 2022 08:24 UTC

On 18/12/2022 11:25, BrritSki wrote:
> On 18/12/2022 10:12, Jane Vernon wrote:

>>> Take a look at a post from Sid and hit reply. Then as his sig
>>> suggests, remove matron to unspoof the address. That address worked
>>> yesterday...
>>>

>>> Best not to send an avalanche of emails as heartfelt as they may be
>>> or anything long - he's been struggling for a while now. :(
>>

>> Thanks. That's the email I've always used for Sid.  I thought maybe it
>> had been shut down.
>
> Not as far as I know. It worked yesterday...

My email has now bounced back permanently :(

Re: Sid Update

<rvc0qhlqrecn6bql3te3jbrs1nkamc0kqd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13228&group=uk.media.radio.archers#13228

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 09:51:04 +0000
 by: Vicky - Mon, 19 Dec 2022 09:51 UTC

On Mon, 19 Dec 2022 08:24:42 +0000, Jane Vernon
<spam@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk> wrote:

>On 18/12/2022 11:25, BrritSki wrote:

>>> Thanks. That's the email I've always used for Sid.  I thought maybe it
>>> had been shut down.
>>
>> Not as far as I know. It worked yesterday...
>>

>My email has now bounced back permanently :(

Jane, I've emailed you.;