Never accept an invitation from a stranger unless he gives you candy. -- Linda Festa

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

SubjectAuthor
* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyreplay
`* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyFran
 `* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyWhatawonderfulworld
  +- How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyKlaus Schadenfreude
  `* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyFran
   +* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyJake
   |`- How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyFran
   +* How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their economySiri Cruise
   |`* How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their economymax headroom
   | `* How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their economyian
   |  `* How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and theirFran
   |   `* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and theirJake
   |    +- How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyFran
   |    `* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyPetzl
   |     `* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyRod Speed
   |      `* How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyPetzl
   |       `- How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyRod Speed
   `- How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economyFran

1
Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<XnsAE99B6AB448B6Wota@85.12.62.240>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13589&group=aus.politics#13589

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy
From: Foo...@Foobar.com (Whatawonderfulworld)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 07:57:29 GMT
 by: Whatawonderfulworld - Mon, 16 May 2022 07:57 UTC

Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote in news:t5t016$64l$1@dont-email.me:

> On 16/05/2022 5:47 pm, replay wrote:
>
>> Australians have no guns to defend themselves with against their fascist
>> nanny government.
>

> But American have such tiny dicks that they all need guns to compensate
> for their inadequacy.

Funny i have 4 guns. Wonder if that means i'm not Australian.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<20220517-003928.473.0@Jake.paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13601&group=aus.politics#13601

From: jak...@somedomain.com (Jake)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 17:39:28 -0700
 by: Jake - Tue, 17 May 2022 00:39 UTC

In article <t5tjhu$dc9$1@dont-email.me>,
gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...
>On 16/05/2022 17:57, Whatawonderfulworld wrote:
>> Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>> wrote in news:t5t016$64l$1@dont-email.me:

>>> But American have such tiny dicks that they all need guns to compensate
>>> for their inadequacy.
>>>

>> Funny i have 4 guns. Wonder if that means i'm not Australian.
>>

>No it means you have a tiny dick, fuckwit.

Are you a dick expert?

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<20220517-004546.242.0@Jake.paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13602&group=aus.politics#13602

From: jak...@somedomain.com (Jake)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their
economy
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 17:45:46 -0700
 by: Jake - Tue, 17 May 2022 00:45 UTC

In article <t5ukk6$gkh$1@dont-email.me>,
gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...
>On 17/05/2022 5:16 am, ian wrote:
>> On 16 May 2022, "max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> posted some
>>
>>> In news:chine.bleu-B38D65.09511616052022@news.eternal-
september.org,
>>> Siri Cruise
>>> <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Are mice still overrunning Oz?
>>
>> They are.
>
>Nope. Learn how to use google.
>
>That's what happens when a helpless society teaches children
>> guns are bad and even airguns are considered firearms.
>
>Bwhahahahahahaha! You are a moron. Mouse plagues are not caused by
>policies. Mouse plagues cannot be fought using an air rifle.

Brushhogs work well on them. The lads and I have shot over 700 mice
and rats between the five of us using airguns in one night. Made a big
dent in the breeding cycle for us.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<t5vft0$1js$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13604&group=aus.politics#13604

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:38:20 +1000
 by: Fran - Tue, 17 May 2022 06:38 UTC

On 17/05/2022 10:45 am, Jake wrote:
> In article <t5ukk6$gkh$1@dont-email.me>,
> gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...
>> On 17/05/2022 5:16 am, ian wrote:
>>> On 16 May 2022, "max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> posted some

> september.org,

>>> They are.
>>
>> Nope. Learn how to use google.
>>
>> That's what happens when a helpless society teaches children
>>> guns are bad and even airguns are considered firearms.
>>
>> Bwhahahahahahaha! You are a moron. Mouse plagues are not caused by
>> policies. Mouse plagues cannot be fought using an air rifle.
>
> Brushhogs work well on them. The lads and I have shot over 700 mice
> and rats between the five of us using airguns in one night. Made a big
> dent in the breeding cycle for us.

700 is not enough to put even a tiny dent in the reproduction rate when
we've got a mouse plague in progress.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f3ekMqo4hg

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<t5vg09$1js$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13605&group=aus.politics#13605

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:40:09 +1000
 by: Fran - Tue, 17 May 2022 06:40 UTC

On 17/05/2022 10:39 am, Jake wrote:
> In article <t5tjhu$dc9$1@dont-email.me>,
> gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...
>> On 16/05/2022 17:57, Whatawonderfulworld wrote:
>>> Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>

> fascist

>>> Funny i have 4 guns. Wonder if that means i'm not Australian.
>>>

>> No it means you have a tiny dick, fuckwit.
>
> Are you a dick expert?

That's Fake Fran pretending to be the real Fran and he probably is a
dick expert.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<mc678htrsvf2vi5dd4o09lhvpqqb3ji19v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13624&group=aus.politics#13624

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:51:22 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 17 May 2022 12:51 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 17:45:46 -0700, Jake <jake@somedomain.com> wrote:

>In article <t5ukk6$gkh$1@dont-email.me>,
>gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...
>>On 17/05/2022 5:16 am, ian wrote:
>>> On 16 May 2022, "max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> posted some

>september.org,

>>> They are.
>>
>>Nope. Learn how to use google.
>>
>>That's what happens when a helpless society teaches children
>>> guns are bad and even airguns are considered firearms.
>>
>>Bwhahahahahahaha! You are a moron. Mouse plagues are not caused by
>>policies. Mouse plagues cannot be fought using an air rifle.
>
>Brushhogs work well on them. The lads and I have shot over 700 mice
>and rats between the five of us using airguns in one night. Made a big
>dent in the breeding cycle for us.

And each mouse and rat both live aroun 4 years and eat a 1000 bird
eggs a year saves 700 times 2 times 4 native birds.
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<op.1mbpzuu8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13629&group=aus.politics#13629

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 03:39:20 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 17 May 2022 17:39 UTC

On Tue, 17 May 2022 22:51:22 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 May 2022 17:45:46 -0700, Jake <jake@somedomain.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <t5ukk6$gkh$1@dont-email.me>,
>> gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...

>> september.org,

>>> Nope. Learn how to use google.
>>>
>>> That's what happens when a helpless society teaches children
>>>
>>> Bwhahahahahahaha! You are a moron. Mouse plagues are not caused by
>>> policies. Mouse plagues cannot be fought using an air rifle.
>>
>> Brushhogs work well on them. The lads and I have shot over 700 mice
>> and rats between the five of us using airguns in one night. Made a big
>> dent in the breeding cycle for us.
>>
> And each mouse and rat both live aroun 4 years and eat a 1000 bird
> eggs a year saves 700 times 2 times 4 native birds.

But poisoning kills far more and save far more birds.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<kl788h1ra091t105ojof1nmavofrmrpqgr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13634&group=aus.politics#13634

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:18:37 +1000
References: <3ADAE99801A4B582P1KFA@0.0.0.2> <t5t016$64l$1@dont-email.me> <XnsAE99B6AB448B6Wota@85.12.62.240> <t5tjhu$dc9$1@dont-email.me> <chine.bleu-B38D65.09511616052022@news.eternal-september.org> <t5u35e$flb$3@dont-email.me> <XnsAE997CCF7964BFC22N@0.0.0.2> <t5ukk6$gkh$1@dont-email.me> <20220517-004546.242.0@Jake.paganini.bofh.team> <mc678htrsvf2vi5dd4o09lhvpqqb3ji19v@4ax.com> <op.1mbpzuu8byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 17 May 2022 22:18 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 03:39:20 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 17 May 2022 22:51:22 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 16 May 2022 17:45:46 -0700, Jake <jake@somedomain.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <t5ukk6$gkh$1@dont-email.me>,
>>> gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com says...

>>> september.org,

>>> Brushhogs work well on them. The lads and I have shot over 700 mice
>>> and rats between the five of us using airguns in one night. Made a big
>>> dent in the breeding cycle for us.
>>>
>> And each mouse and rat both live aroun 4 years and eat a 1000 bird
>> eggs a year saves 700 times 2 times 4 native birds.
>
>But poisoning kills far more and save far more birds.

The birds can eat poison also
<https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jun/04/mouse-plague-poison-australia-nsw-birds-dead#:~:text=Dozens%20of%20birds%20have%20been,Australia%20are%20hitting%20other%20wildlife.>
https://tinyurl.com/y2t4bo4k
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.
Political and social termites.
I loathe them with a passion.
They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<op.1mb6qzppbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13643&group=aus.politics#13643

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 09:41:13 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:41 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 08:18:37 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 May 2022 03:39:20 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And each mouse and rat both live aroun 4 years and eat a 1000 bird
>>> eggs a year saves 700 times 2 times 4 native birds.
>>
>> But poisoning kills far more and save far more birds.

> The birds can eat poison also

They don't eat the poison used for mice.

> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jun/04/mouse-plague-poison-australia-nsw-birds-dead#:~:text=Dozens%20of%20birds%20have%20been,Australia%20are%20hitting%20other%20wildlife.>
> https://tinyurl.com/y2t4bo4k

Just because some fuckwit journo in some shit rag claims something...

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17893&group=aus.politics#17893

From: rep...@yatoot.con (replay)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 07:47:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: replay - Mon, 16 May 2022 07:47 UTC

Rudy Canoza <notgenx33@gmail.com> wrote in

> MELBOURNE, Australia — If the United States had the same Covid death
> rate as Australia, about 900,000 lives would have been saved.

Yeah, yeah. Democrats did all the COVID murdering in the USA by packing
nursing homes with COVID infected people. You want to assign blame?
Blame a Democrat. The WORST COVID states in the USA were all blue states.

"Australia's economy probably posted its second-largest contraction on
record as businesses were forced to shutter and states sealed borders":

<https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-29/australia-s-lockdown-
likely-sent-economy-to-second-biggest-slump>

Australians have no guns to defend themselves with against their fascist
nanny government.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<t5t016$64l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17894&group=aus.politics#17894

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 17:55:17 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 16 May 2022 07:55 UTC

On 16/05/2022 5:47 pm, replay wrote:

> Australians have no guns to defend themselves with against their fascist
> nanny government.

But American have such tiny dicks that they all need guns to compensate
for their inadequacy.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<3th48h1t8andglifa70p8lppc7gqineba6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17895&group=aus.politics#17895

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 05:48:08 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 16 May 2022 12:48 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 07:57:29 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld <Foo@Foobar.com>
wrote:

>Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>wrote in news:t5t016$64l$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 16/05/2022 5:47 pm, replay wrote:
>>
>>> Australians have no guns to defend themselves with against their fascist
>>> nanny government.
>>

>> But American have such tiny dicks that they all need guns to compensate
>> for their inadequacy.
>>

>Funny i have 4 guns. Wonder if that means i'm not Australian.

Depends.

Did you run to your government and ask, "Oh, please may I purchase a
gun? Do I have your permission?"

Or did you just decided to buy one, and do it, without asking anyone?

If the former, you're Australian.

If the latter, you're an adult.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<t5tjhu$dc9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17896&group=aus.politics#17896

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 23:28:30 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 16 May 2022 13:28 UTC

On 16/05/2022 17:57, Whatawonderfulworld wrote:
> Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
> wrote in news:t5t016$64l$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 16/05/2022 5:47 pm, replay wrote:
>>
>>> Australians have no guns to defend themselves with against their fascist
>>> nanny government.
>>

>> But American have such tiny dicks that they all need guns to compensate
>> for their inadequacy.
>>

> Funny i have 4 guns. Wonder if that means i'm not Australian.

No it means you have a tiny dick, fuckwit.

Re: How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their economy

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17897&group=aus.politics#17897

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their economy
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 09:51:24 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 16 May 2022 16:51 UTC

In article <t5tjhu$dc9$1@dont-email.me>,
Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com
> wrote:

> > Funny i have 4 guns. Wonder if that means i'm not Australian.
> >

> No it means you have a tiny dick, fuckwit.

He has a drum magazine to make up for the dangly bits the mice
got to.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their economy

<t5u35e$flb$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17898&group=aus.politics#17898

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 10:24:03 -0700
 by: max headroom - Mon, 16 May 2022 17:24 UTC

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17899&group=aus.politics#17899

From: ian...@here.nz (ian)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 19:16:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ian - Mon, 16 May 2022 19:16 UTC

On 16 May 2022, "max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> posted some

> In news:chine.bleu-B38D65.09511616052022@news.eternal-september.org,
> Siri Cruise
><chine.bleu@yahoo.com> typed:
>
>> In article <t5tjhu$dc9$1@dont-email.me>, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com

>>> No it means you have a tiny dick, fuckwit.
>
>> He has a drum magazine to make up for the dangly bits the mice
>> got to.
>
> Are mice still overrunning Oz?

They are. That's what happens when a helpless society teaches children
guns are bad and even airguns are considered firearms.

Re: How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their economy

<t5ukk6$gkh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17900&group=aus.politics#17900

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: How Limp dick american hicks destroyed businesses and their
economy
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 08:52:52 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 16 May 2022 22:52 UTC

On 17/05/2022 5:16 am, ian wrote:
> On 16 May 2022, "max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> posted some
>
>> In news:chine.bleu-B38D65.09511616052022@news.eternal-september.org,
>> Siri Cruise
>> <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> typed:
>>
>>> In article <t5tjhu$dc9$1@dont-email.me>, Fran
>>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com

>>> He has a drum magazine to make up for the dangly bits the mice
>>> got to.
>>
>> Are mice still overrunning Oz?
>
> They are.

Nope. Learn how to use google.

That's what happens when a helpless society teaches children
> guns are bad and even airguns are considered firearms.

Bwhahahahahahaha! You are a moron. Mouse plagues are not caused by
policies. Mouse plagues cannot be fought using an air rifle.

Re: How Limp dick Australia destroyed businesses and their economy

<t5ukd7$ecp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17901&group=aus.politics#17901

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 08:49:11 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 16 May 2022 22:49 UTC

On 16/05/2022 11:28 pm, Fran didn't write the following but Fake Fran
who really is a limp dick did write wrote:
> On 16/05/2022 17:57, Whatawonderfulworld wrote:
>> Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>> wrote in news:t5t016$64l$1@dont-email.me:

>>> But American have such tiny dicks that they all need guns to compensate
>>> for their inadequacy.
>>>

>> Funny i have 4 guns. Wonder if that means i'm not Australian.
>>

> No it means you have a tiny dick, fuckwit.

No, Fake Fran he doesn't. It's you who keep trying to steal my identity
who has a tiny (and limp) dick and who is a fuckwit.