From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: A Christmas-time miracle
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 13:48:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 30 Dec 2023 13:48 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-67843832

<quotes>

Rescuers in the city of Rafah, southern Gaza, have pulled a baby girl alive from the rubble after an Israeli air strike.

The baby had been sheltering in a house with her family when the strike took place, which killed her mother and sister,

</quotes>

That will be disappointing for those Israelis and propagandists who don't see her as an innocent baby, but as "sub-human garbage", a "nazoid piglet" who deserves to die and be eliminated.

They can at least take comfort in having murdered many thousands of other innocent people, murdered, mutilated and maimed thousands of babies, children, mothers and fathers.

And they will keep blaming Hamas for the evil they have chosen to indulge in, an evil they wish to convince the world is entirely acceptable when Israel embraces it.

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?" Re: A Christmas-time miracle

<ump7qc$lug$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13608&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13608

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?" Re: A Christmas-time miracle
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 14:00:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 30 Dec 2023 14:00 UTC

In article <20231230134825.000050cc@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> That will be disappointing for those Israelis and propagandists who don't
> see her as an innocent baby, but as "sub-human garbage", a "nazoid piglet"
> who deserves to die and be eliminated.

LOL oh LOL.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>