From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel's ethnic cleansing plan
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 17:50:11 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 17:50 UTC

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/dec/31/israel-gaza-war-live-netanyahu-targets-control-of-gaza-egypt-border-in-many-months-of-war-on-hamas

<quotes>

Israel's finance minister, Bezalel Smotrich, has called for the return of Jewish settlers to the Gaza Strip after the war and said Gaza's Palestinian population should be encouraged to emigrate

"To have security, we must control the territory," Smotrich told Israel’s Army Radio in response to a question about the prospect of re-establishing settlements in Gaza.

"In order to control the territory militarily for a long time, we need a civilian presence."

</quotes>