From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Read the words of the sick, sadistic, blood thirsty Hamas whore "Happy Hippy", the self-described "very principled and respectable person, and a published author"
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 18:40:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN is nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 18:40 UTC

From posts by "Happy Hippy" -- he checks "yes" in all the following
categories:

1) Rabid, blood-thirsty antisemite who wrote "I can deliver you a veritable
bloodbath of dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire family of a poster.

2) A fascist who tries to silence the opposition.

3) A fascist who suggests that politicians he does not like should be executed.

4) Rabid hater of children, whom, he claims, are "fair game" for something their
parents have allegedly done.

5) A colossal moron and liar, who claimed that George Santos is "White"
(obviously, as part of his hate campaign against White people).

Amusingly enough, this very stupid and utterly evil person had this
to say about himself:

"a very principled and respectable person, and a published author" [chuckle]

Here goes -- prepare the barf bag!

1) "I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?"

-----------------------

2) "I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and
would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our
interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such things. I'll have
to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that would be."

----------------------

3) "Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

4) "It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

5) "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress" (about George Santos(!!))