Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "The killing of peaceful people visiting the cemetery is shocking in
its cruelty and cynicism,"
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 13:58:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 18:58 UTC

The heart, soul [and brains] of this NG is back, and I hope everyone is
doing well - I know I am.

Here we have a blood thirsty tyrant who has maimed and killed 1,000's of
civilians in Ukraine whining about dead muslims - When it comes to
cynical projecting, the Bolsheviks are undisputed masters.
But he is obviously pandering, he needs more Iranian drones, so this is
to be expected.

The "EU" on the other hand, not sure why they are charging in demanding
justice and declaring "solidarity" with Iran. Except for the people
responsible, I don't think anyone is overjoyed about this.
More than likely yet more muslim on muslim homicide, stay the fuck out
of it and let the mullahs worry about bringing perps to justice.

``````````````````

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday expressed his condolences
over twin blasts that killed at least 103 people in Iran near the grave
of the slain general Qasem Soleimani.

"The killing of peaceful people visiting the cemetery is shocking in its
cruelty and cynicism," Putin said in a letter to Iran's president
Ebrahim Raisi and Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
Wrap up the year gone by & gear up for 2024 with HT! Click here

The European Union demanded on Wednesday that the perpetrators of twin
blasts that killed at least 103 people in a crowd gathered to mark the
killing of general Qasem Soleimani be brought to justice.

"The EU condemns in the strongest terms today's bombing in the city of
Kerman in Iran. The EU expresses its solidarity with the Iranian people.
This act of terror has exacted a shocking toll of civilian deaths and
injuries," an EU foreign affairs spokesperson said in a statement.

"Our thoughts now are with the victims and their families. Perpetrators
must be held accountable."

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/vladimir-putin-says-iran-blasts-shocking-in-cruelty-and-cynicism-101704296380235.html