<SirDibos> Culus: are you awake? <Culus> no

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Russia accidentally bombs own village

SubjectAuthor
* Russia accidentally bombs own villageTWP
+- Re: Russia accidentally bombs own villageLoose Cannon
+* Re: Russia accidentally bombs own villageThe Happy Hippy
|`- Re: Russia accidentally bombs own villageLoose Cannon
`- Re: Russia accidentally bombs own villageJeSSe

1
Russia accidentally bombs own village

<wfUkN.124855$c68d.60378@fx15.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13648&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13648

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Russia accidentally bombs own village
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 13:32:12 GMT
 by: TWP - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 13:32 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-latest-casualties-reported-
as-ukraine-hit-by-wave-of-strikes-after-putin-promises-revenge-12541713

Russia has accidentally bombed one of its own villages near Ukraine.

Agence France-Presse cites reports in Russian media that a village in the
southern Voronezh region has been bombed today.

The Russian army is quoted as confirming:

"On 2 January 2024, at around 9am Moscow time (GMT), during a flight
of the aerospace forces, an abnormal discharge of aircraft ammunition
occurred over the village of Petropavlovka in the Voronezh region. There
are no casualties."

Six private houses were damaged in the accident, Russian news agencies
reported, again citing the Russian military.

"An investigation into the circumstances of the incident is under way. A
commission is working on the ground to assess the nature of the damage and
provide assistance to restoring houses," the statement read.

Some residents have been moved to temporary accommodation, according to
Voronezh region governor Alexander Gusev.

Earlier this morning, Russian talk show host Olga Skabeyeva said Ukraine
had conducted a "terrorist attack" on a village in Voronezh - but has
since deleted her posts after it became clear Russia was responsible.

---------------

I'm sure Siberia is very nice this time of year!

Re: Russia accidentally bombs own village

<un1bjs$av3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13649&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13649

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Russia accidentally bombs own village
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 15:54:36 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 15:54 UTC

Not the first time...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2023/apr/21/destruction-russia-accidentally-bombs-own-city-belgorod-near-ukraine-video

Re: Russia accidentally bombs own village

<20240102163450.00007f61@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13651&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13651

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 16:34:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 16:34 UTC

On Tue, 02 Jan 2024 13:32:12 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Russia has accidentally bombed one of its own villages near Ukraine.

Oops. War always carries a risk of cock-up such as when America bombed John Simpson and the American forces accompanying him.

Back in September the New York Times said it had evidence that Ukraine had bombed its own town and killed 15 though Ukraine insisted that was a Russian war crime. They said the same when one of their missiles fell on Poland and killed two innocent Polish citizens.

"War is hell" as they say.

Re: Russia accidentally bombs own village

<un1hsl$r7s$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13655&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13655

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 17:41:41 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 17:41 UTC

In article <20240102163450.00007f61@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Oops. War always carries a risk of cock-up such as when America bombed John
> Simpson and the American forces accompanying him.

The little nazoid piglet does not waste a second, immediately rushing
to defend mass murderer Putin.

Re: Russia accidentally bombs own village

<HzjlN.154104$83n7.124733@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13671&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13671

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:36:48 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:36 UTC

TWP wrote:

> The Russian army is quoted as confirming:
>
> "On 2 January 2024, at around 9am Moscow time (GMT), during a flight
> of the aerospace forces, an abnormal discharge of aircraft ammunition
> occurred over the village of Petropavlovka
>
> I'm sure Siberia is very nice this time of year!

> abnormal discharge of aircraft ammunition

Translation: Drunk Russian pushed the wrong button, drunk Russian sent
to front lines in Ukraine.