Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Not all "immigrants" are dark skinned, border bashing ingrate, felon
3rd world freeloaders
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 17:27:49 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 22:27 UTC

Nice, attractive, productive, grateful young lady, thankful for being
given the opportunity to reside here, studying hard to become a
giving,law abiding, productive citizen - Unlike 99.9999% of the dark
trash flooding our borders with their hands out, only looking for
handouts, criminal opportunities and non stop breeding.

This girl is more than welcome in JeSSe's America - And for that reason,
the Bolsheviks will be looking to deport her ASAP, or anyone else who
actually has something to give to this nation, who shows the slightest
bit of morality, self sufficiency or gratitude.
They only want the grifting, shameless, USA hating dark freeloaders.

`````````````````

Teen who fled Ukraine to escape horrors of Russia war is crowned
homecoming queen at North Carolina high school

Kseniia Botezat was living in Chernivisti, a city in southwestern
Ukraine, one of the regions many people fled when Russia invaded Ukraine.
She said her parents sent her to live with her grandparents and
aunt in Greenboro, North Carolina, in March 2022, three weeks after the
war broke out.
The 17-year-old said that she is grateful and loves her new life
and new country.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12919647/Teen-homecoming-queen-North-Carolina-Ukraine.html