From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Epstein 'Nothing Burger'
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 10:42:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 10:42 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/epstein-court-documents-latest-prince-andrew-among-those-named-13041708

<quotes>

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump also feature in the court file, partly because accuser Virginia Giuffre was questioned by Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers about inaccuracies in newspaper stories about her time with Epstein.

In one newspaper story, she was quoted as saying she had ridden in a helicopter with Clinton and flirted with Trump.

Ms Giuffre said neither of these things happened, and she has not accused either former president of wrongdoing.

</quotes>

It won't stop anti-Democrat propagandists claiming made-up shit about Clinton is true while insisting claims about Trump are false.

It's what propagandists do.

Re: The Epstein 'Nothing Burger'

<kaDlN.141575$c3Ea.135245@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13700&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13700

Subject: Re: The Epstein 'Nothing Burger'
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:55:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 18:55 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://news.sky.com/story/epstein-court-documents-latest-prince-andrew-among-those-named-13041708
>
> <quotes>
>
> Bill Clinton and Donald Trump also feature in the court file, partly because accuser Virginia Giuffre was questioned by Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers about inaccuracies in newspaper stories about her time with Epstein.
>
> In one newspaper story, she was quoted as saying she had ridden in a helicopter with Clinton and flirted with Trump.
>
> Ms Giuffre said neither of these things happened, and she has not accused either former president of wrongdoing.
>
> </quotes>
>
> It won't stop anti-Democrat propagandists claiming made-up shit about Clinton is true while insisting claims about Trump are false.
>
> It's what propagandists do.

Knee-jerk, preemptive defense of wingnuts, its what YOU do.

Major differences between Trump & Clinton:

* One was a good looking billionaire with the gift of gab, known to
enjoy the company of woman and who had access to hot wives

* The other, a frumpled hick from Arkansas with a blotchy, bumpy face,
known to enjoy the company of girls younger than his daughter and with
access to HILLARY

Yes, innocence should be assumed for both until proven otherwise, unless
there is some known precedent that occurred before like, oh lets say,
shoving a cigar up some young jew interns snatch in the Whitehouse while
busting a load all over her dress, something like that ,,,