From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Voluntary ethnic cleansing
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 12:15:16 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 12:15 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-in-talks-with-congo-and-other-countries-on-gaza-voluntary-migration-plan/

<quotes>

The "voluntary" resettlement of Palestinians from Gaza is slowly becoming a key official policy of the government, with a senior official saying that Israel has held talks with several countries for their potential absorption.

Zman Israel, The Times of Israel's Hebrew sister site, has learned that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition is conducting secret contacts for accepting thousands of immigrants from Gaza with Congo, in addition to other nations.

"Congo will be willing to take in migrants, and we're in talks with others," a senior source in the security cabinet said.

Netanyahu told a Likud faction meeting that he is working to facilitate the voluntary migration of Gazans to other countries.

The far-right Religious Zionism and Otzma Yehudit parties, headed by Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich and National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir, respectively, have backed the plans for migration.

</quotes>