Beauty is one of the rare things which does not lead to doubt of God. -- Jean Anouilh

aus+uk / aus.politics / Useless Albo

SubjectAuthor
* Useless AlboRod Speed
+* Useless AlboOliver Closeoff
|`* Useless AlboPetzl
| +* Useless AlboRod Speed
| |`* Useless AlboPetzl
| | `* Useless AlboRod Speed
| |  `- Useless AlboPetzl
| `* Useless AlboWhatawonderfulworld
|  `* Useless AlboPetzl
|   `- Useless AlboRod Speed
`* Useless AlboTrevor Wilson
 +* Useless AlboOliver Closeoff
 |`* Useless AlboTrevor Wilson
 | +* Useless AlboRod Speed
 | |`* Useless AlboTrevor Wilson
 | | `- Useless AlboRod Speed
 | `- Useless AlboFran
 `* Useless AlboRod Speed
  `* Useless AlboTrevor Wilson
   +- Useless AlboRod Speed
   `- Useless AlboFran

1
Useless Albo

<op.1mdvi7bbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13685&group=aus.politics#13685

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Useless Albo
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:34:09 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 18 May 2022 21:34 UTC

Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.

Re: Useless Albo

<jem0f2F6uvsU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13692&group=aus.politics#13692

From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Useless Albo
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 04:45:01 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 04:45 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 07:34:09 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.

Absolutely, and today in an interview he claimed Australia's borders
are closed.

Australia's equivalent to Joe Biden.

Re: Useless Albo

<ionb8hdlr0qrt5f95a95tkujhs5lq75moq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13697&group=aus.politics#13697

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 16:11:23 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 May 2022 06:11 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 04:45:01 -0000, Oliver Closeoff
<commonsense@nospam.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 19 May 2022 07:34:09 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
>
>> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
>> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.
>
>Absolutely, and today in an interview he claimed Australia's borders
>are closed.
>
>Australia's equivalent to Joe Biden.

Hard to believe he is that bad, but yes he's using lying FJB tactics,
Will Albo get 80 million "votes" also?
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: Useless Albo

<op.1mek5yohbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13698&group=aus.politics#13698

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 16:47:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 06:47 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
>>> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.

>> Absolutely, and today in an interview he claimed Australia's borders
>> are closed.

Fark, wonder how many noticed.

>> Australia's equivalent to Joe Biden.

> Hard to believe he is that bad, but yes he's using lying FJB tactics,

> Will Albo get 80 million "votes" also?

Rather unlikely given the population here.

Re: Useless Albo

<XnsAE9CABC6969D2Wota@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13699&group=aus.politics#13699

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Foo...@Foobar.com (Whatawonderfulworld)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 06:53:17 GMT
 by: Whatawonderfulworld - Thu, 19 May 2022 06:53 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote in news:ionb8hdlr0qrt5f95a95tkujhs5lq75moq@
4ax.com:

> On Thu, 19 May 2022 04:45:01 -0000, Oliver Closeoff
> <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 19 May 2022 07:34:09 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
>>
>>> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
>>> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.
>>
>>Absolutely, and today in an interview he claimed Australia's borders
>>are closed.
>>
>>Australia's equivalent to Joe Biden.
>>
> Hard to believe he is that bad, but yes he's using lying FJB tactics,
> Will Albo get 80 million "votes" also?

Now that would be funny.. Scomo would go apeshit over dead people voting if
that were the case.How manny australians are there ? 28m ish

Re: Useless Albo

<jem8kfF8eclU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13700&group=aus.politics#13700

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 17:06:54 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 19 May 2022 07:06 UTC

On 19/05/2022 7:34 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.

**Albo is a poor choice.

Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.

Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is. Why reward him and his band
of crooks another 3 years of fuck-ups, lies and inaction?

Albo MIGHT be worse, but we just don't know. Given how hopeless Scummo
is, it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.

Re: Useless Albo

<rtrb8hdkhe2dsrao8fhl9s83r5273m6hg0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13701&group=aus.politics#13701

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 17:21:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 May 2022 07:21 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 16:47:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Absolutely, and today in an interview he claimed Australia's borders
>>> are closed.
>
>Fark, wonder how many noticed.
>
>>> Australia's equivalent to Joe Biden.
>
>> Hard to believe he is that bad, but yes he's using lying FJB tactics,
>
>> Will Albo get 80 million "votes" also?
>
>Rather unlikely given the population here.

Joe Biden with all votes counted exceeded the population there?
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: Useless Albo

<d2sb8hp9a6183jl300v1ks2duhkc52a30q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13702&group=aus.politics#13702

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 17:24:48 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 May 2022 07:24 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 06:53:17 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld <Foo@Foobar.com>
wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote in news:ionb8hdlr0qrt5f95a95tkujhs5lq75moq@
>4ax.com:
>
>> On Thu, 19 May 2022 04:45:01 -0000, Oliver Closeoff
>> <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 19 May 2022 07:34:09 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

>>>Absolutely, and today in an interview he claimed Australia's borders
>>>are closed.
>>>
>>>Australia's equivalent to Joe Biden.
>>>
>> Hard to believe he is that bad, but yes he's using lying FJB tactics,
>> Will Albo get 80 million "votes" also?
>
>Now that would be funny.. Scomo would go apeshit over dead people voting if
>that were the case.How manny australians are there ? 28m ish

Even in the US when all votes counted were a few million more than
there were voters?
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Useless Albo

<jemejdF9hocU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13706&group=aus.politics#13706

From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:48:31 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 08:48 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 17:06:54 +1000, Trevor Wilson posted:-

> On 19/05/2022 7:34 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> > Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
> > no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.
>
> **Albo is a poor choice.
>
> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.
>
> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is. Why reward him and his
> band of crooks another 3 years of fuck-ups, lies and inaction?

Don't count him out yet.

> Albo MIGHT be worse, but we just don't know. Given how hopeless
> Scummo is, it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.

Albo is a ditherer, claiming today that the borders are closed. he
doesn't know what day of the week it is. And Manchurian Marles looking
more and more like a CCP spie, in the fine ALP tradition.

Re: Useless Albo

<op.1mer4wb7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13708&group=aus.politics#13708

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:18:22 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 09:18 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
>> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.

> Albo is a poor choice.

Labor doesn't have anyone better, so will lose just like
they did with that other fool Shorten, and would have done
with that fool Gillard, so they replaced her in a desperate
attempt to not lose, which failed spectacularly.

> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.

Yep, you actually at that mindlessly one eyed and bigotted.

> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken one eyed bigoted
fantasyland.

You are so fucking stupid that you haven't even noticed
that we were one of the by far the best at handling covid
of the major countrys, due to ScoMo shutting the borders
very early on and that that fool Albo, or any other labor
fool that matters, didnt manage to spell out what should
be done better while it was happening.

> Why reward him and his band of crooks another3 years of fuck-ups, lies
> and inaction?

That is just more of your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.

> Albo MIGHT be worse,

No MIGHT about it.

> but we just don't know.

Corse we do, that stupid fucker can't even manage
to organise a viable press conference. No chance
that that useless fucker can ever manage the much
more difficult task of running a viable govt.

> Given how hopeless Scummo is,

Just more of your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.

> it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a mindless
one eyed bigoted terminal fuckwit you have always been.

Re: Useless Albo

<op.1mer8zf1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13709&group=aus.politics#13709

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:20:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 09:20 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote

>> Fark, wonder how many noticed.

>>> Hard to believe he is that bad, but yes he's using lying FJB tactics,

>>> Will Albo get 80 million "votes" also?

>> Rather unlikely given the population here.

> Joe Biden with all votes counted exceeded the population there?

Just another of your bare faced lies.

How odd that NOT ONE of the endless stream of judges,
including those appointed by Trump and the supremes
actually believes that stupid bare faced lie.

Re: Useless Albo

<op.1mesanq3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13710&group=aus.politics#13710

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:21:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 09:21 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 17:24:48 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 May 2022 06:53:17 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld <Foo@Foobar.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote in
>> 4ax.com:

>>> Hard to believe he is that bad, but yes he's using lying FJB tactics,
>>> Will Albo get 80 million "votes" also?
>>
>> Now that would be funny.. Scomo would go apeshit over dead people
>> voting if
>> that were the case.How manny australians are there ? 28m ish
>>
> Even in the US when all votes counted were a few million more than
> there were voters?

Just another of your stupid bare faced lies.

> https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Useless Albo

<jemi2iFa6f7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13713&group=aus.politics#13713

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:48:02 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 19 May 2022 09:48 UTC

On 19/05/2022 6:48 pm, Oliver Closeoff wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2022 17:06:54 +1000, Trevor Wilson posted:-
>
>> On 19/05/2022 7:34 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
>>> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.
>>
>> **Albo is a poor choice.
>>
>> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.
>>
>> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is. Why reward him and his
>> band of crooks another 3 years of fuck-ups, lies and inaction?
>
> Don't count him out yet.
>>
>> Albo MIGHT be worse, but we just don't know. Given how hopeless
>> Scummo is, it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.
>
> Albo is a ditherer, claiming today that the borders are closed. he
> doesn't know what day of the week it is. And Manchurian Marles looking
> more and more like a CCP spie, in the fine ALP tradition.

**Albo has never been PM. OTOH, Scummo has been. Scummo is utterly inept
and a liar. We know exactly how useless Scummo is. Why would any sane
person reward his lies, inaction and corruption with ANOTHER three years
of lies, inaction and corruption?

Take your time in responding.

Re: Useless Albo

<jemifgFaavmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13714&group=aus.politics#13714

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:54:54 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 19 May 2022 09:54 UTC

On 19/05/2022 7:18 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> Given that fool can't even manage a viable press conference,
>>> no chance that fool can ever manage a viable govt.
>
>> Albo is a poor choice.
>
> Labor doesn't have anyone better,

**Sure they do.

so will lose just like
> they did with that other fool Shorten, and would have done
> with that fool Gillard, so they replaced her in a desperate
> attempt to not lose, which failed spectacularly.

**Gillard was a brilliant PM. One of the best we've ever had.

>> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.
>
> Yep, you actually at that mindlessly one eyed and bigotted.

**Nope. I judge Scummo on his actions and, more importantly, his
inaction, his lies and his corrupt acts.

>> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is.
>
> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken one eyed bigoted
> fantasyland.

**See if you can figure what Scummo has done that was good for the nation.

> You are so fucking stupid that you haven't even noticed
> that we were one of the by far the best at handling covid
> of the major countrys,

**Fuck me. The word is 'countries' you fucking moron. In any case, the
STATES did all the heavy lifting WRT COVID. The Feds did fuck all. Oh,
they did give us hotel quarantine. That was expensive and fucked up.

due to ScoMo shutting the borders
> very early on and that that fool Albo, or any other labor
> fool that matters, didnt manage to spell out what should
> be done better while it was happening.

**That's because the states did all the hard work.

>> Why reward him and his band  of crooks another3 years of fuck-ups,
>> lies and inaction?
>
> That is just more of  your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.

**Nope. Just the facts.

>> Albo MIGHT be worse,
>
> No MIGHT about it.

**Prove it, you dribbling moron.

This should be fun.

Albo has never been PM. As usual, you know jack shit.

>> but we just don't know.
>
> Corse we do, that stupid fucker can't even manage
> to organise a viable press conference.

**Who gives a fuck. Scummo is OK with press conferences, but is utterly
hopeless as PM.

No chance
> that that useless fucker can ever manage the much
> more difficult task of running a viable govt.

**Scummo sure can't. Your idea of what constitutes a good PM is the same
as what comes from your arse.

>> Given how hopeless Scummo  is,
>
> Just more of  your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.

**Nope. Just the facts moron.

>> it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.
>
> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a mindless
> one eyed bigoted terminal fuckwit you have always been.

**Not at all. I reckon Albo was a poor choice for Labor leader. Albo is
a poor choice for PM. Scummo is worse. MUCH worse.

Re: Useless Albo

<p95c8ht2oa4i9b6s13bdqpvesfkvp6va88@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13715&group=aus.politics#13715

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:06:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 May 2022 10:06 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 19:20:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Fark, wonder how many noticed.

>>> Rather unlikely given the population here.
>
>> Joe Biden with all votes counted exceeded the population there?
>
>Just another of your bare faced lies.

I meant more votes than registered voters.

>How odd that NOT ONE of the endless stream of judges,
>including those appointed by Trump and the supremes
>actually believes that stupid bare faced lie.

The Democrat US courts have democrat Judges select relatives as
prosecutors, juries come from prosecutors relatives.

Just revealed in the Sussmann trial that the judge is married to the
lawyer of one of the two “lovers,” Lisa Page, and Attorney General
Merrick Garland presided over their wedding. Rigged!
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Useless Albo

<op.1meuegs1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13716&group=aus.politics#13716

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:07:18 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 10:07 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Oliver Closeoff wrote
>> Trevor Wilson wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> **Albo is a poor choice.
>>>
>>> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.
>>>
>>> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is. Why reward him and his
>>> band of crooks another 3 years of fuck-ups, lies and inaction?
>> Don't count him out yet.
>>>
>>> Albo MIGHT be worse, but we just don't know. Given how hopeless
>>> Scummo is, it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.
>> Albo is a ditherer, claiming today that the borders are closed. he
>> doesn't know what day of the week it is. And Manchurian Marles looking
>> more and more like a CCP spie, in the fine ALP tradition.

> Albo has never been PM.

But clearly can't even manage to organise a viable press conference
so is never going to be able to organise a viable govt.

> OTOH, Scummo has been. Scummo is utterly inept

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken
pig ignorant lying one eyed bigoted fantasyland.

He handled covid as well as the only other THREE major countrys
by shutting our borders very early on, just like they did, liar.

> and a liar.

Just like you and Albo.

> We know exactly how useless Scummo is.

Just another your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken pig ignorant one eyed bigoted lies.

He handled covid as well as the only other THREE major countrys
by shutting our borders very early on, just like they did, liar.

> Why would any sane person reward his lies, inaction and corruption with
> ANOTHER three years of lies, inaction and corruption?

Why should anyone listen to your bare faced drunken
drug crazed mindlessly one eyed bigoted lies ?

> Take your time in responding.

Go and fuck yourself, again.

Re: Useless Albo

<op.1mevgxydbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13718&group=aus.politics#13718

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:30:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 10:30 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Albo is a poor choice.

>> Labor doesn't have anyone better,

> Sure they do.

How odd that they didn't manage to have him as their 'leader'

>> so will lose just like
>> they did with that other fool Shorten, and would have done
>> with that fool Gillard, so they replaced her in a desperate
>> attempt to not lose, which failed spectacularly.

> Gillard was a brilliant PM. One of the best we've ever had.

The voters clearly felt otherwise and that's why Labor gave her
the bums rush because it was obvious to even the most stupid
Labor parasite that she was going to lose the next election.

>>> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.

>> Yep, you actually at that mindlessly one eyed and bigoted.

> Nope.

Yep.

> I judge Scummo on his actions

But are so fucking stupid, drug crazed, drunken, one
eyed and bigoted that you didn't even notice that he
manage one of the three best results in the entire
fucking world of the majors with covid by slamming
the borders shut very early on, just like they did.

> and, more importantly, his inaction,

Just another of your bare faced drunken drug crazed
pig ignorant mindlessly one eyed bigoted lies.

Albo did absolutely NOTHING about
the utterly corrupt NSW labor party.

> his lies

Pity about yours, liar.

> and his corrupt acts.

>>> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is.

>> Only in your pathetic little drug crazeddrunken one eyed bigoted
>> fantasyland.

> See if you can figure what Scummo hasdone that was good for the nation.

Already did in the next para, fuckwit.

And the HomeBuilder grants were very useful for the nation too.

And even a terminal fuckwit such as yourself should have
noticed the lowest unemployment rate in TWENTY fucking year.

>> You are so fucking stupid that you haven't even noticed
>> that we were one of the by far the best at handling covid
>> of the major countrys,

> Fuck me.

No thanks, not into your deviant behaviour.

> The word is 'countries' you fucking moron.

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, poofter.

> In any case, the STATES did all the heavy lifting WRT COVID.The Feds
> did fuck all.

Just another of your bare faced lies with slamming the
borders shut very early on, just like the other two majors
did, with the same result they go when doing that.

> Oh, they did give us hotel quarantine.

Nope, some of the states did, fuckwit.

> That was expensive and fucked up.

Due to a couple of states fucking that up comprehensively.

>> due to ScoMo shutting the borders
>> very early on and that that fool Albo, or any other labor
>> fool that matters, didnt manage to spell out what should
>> be done better while it was happening.

> That's because the states did all the hard work.

Just another of your bare faced one eyed pig ignorant lies.

>>> Why reward him and his band of crooks another3 years of fuck-ups,
>>> lies and inaction?

>> That is just more of your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.

> Nope. Just the facts.

You wouldn't know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> Albo MIGHT be worse,

>> No MIGHT about it.

> Prove it,

Look at the abortion of the press conferences, fuckwit.

> Albo has never been PM.

But can't even manage to organise a viable press conference.

> As usual, you know jack shit.

As always, you lie thru your fucking teeth.

>>> but we just don't know.

>> Corse we do, that stupid fucker can't even manage
>> to organise a viable press conference.

> Who gives a fuck.

Anyone who has enough to of a clue to consider if
Albo has any chance or organising a viable govt.

> Scummo is OK with press conferences,but is utterly hopeless as PM.

Just another of your bare faced drunken drug
crazed rabidly one eyed bigoted bare faced lies.

>> No chance
>> that that useless fucker can ever manage the much
>> more difficult task of running a viable govt.

> Scummo sure can't.

Just another of your bare faced drunken drug
crazed rabidly one eyed bigoted bare faced lies.

<reams of your shit and lies any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed
where it belongs>

>>> Given how hopeless Scummo is,

>> Just more of your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.

<reams of your shit and lies any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed
where it belongs>

>>> it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.

>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a mindless
>> one eyed bigoted terminal fuckwit you have always been.

> Not at all. I reckon Albo was a poor choice for Labor leader.Albo is a
> poor choice for PM.

But you are such a terminal fuckwith that you advocate
voting for that fuckwit's party with him driving their bus.

> Scummo is worse. MUCH worse.

Just another of your bare faced drunken drug crazed
pig ignorant mindlessly one eyed bigoted lies.

Re: Useless Albo

<t66noq$uam$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13748&group=aus.politics#13748

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 10:35:39 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 20 May 2022 00:35 UTC

On 19/05/2022 7:48 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 19/05/2022 6:48 pm, Oliver Closeoff wrote:

>>> **Albo is a poor choice.
>>>
>>> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.
>>>
>>> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is. Why reward him and his
>>> band of crooks another 3 years of fuck-ups, lies and inaction?
>>
>> Don't count him out yet.
>>>
>>> Albo MIGHT be worse, but we just don't know. Given how hopeless
>>> Scummo is, it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.
>>
>> Albo is a ditherer, claiming today that the borders are closed.  he
>> doesn't know what day of the week it is.  And Manchurian Marles looking
>> more and more like a CCP spie, in the fine ALP tradition.
>>

> **Albo has never been PM. OTOH, Scummo has been. Scummo is utterly inept
> and a liar. We know exactly how useless Scummo is. Why would any sane
> person reward his lies, inaction and corruption with ANOTHER three years
> of lies, inaction and corruption?
>
> Take your time in responding.

LOL.

Re: Useless Albo

<t66o7d$1cc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13749&group=aus.politics#13749

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 10:43:22 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 20 May 2022 00:43 UTC

On 19/05/2022 7:54 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 19/05/2022 7:18 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>> they did with that other fool Shorten, and would have done
>> with that fool Gillard, so they replaced her in a desperate
>> attempt to not lose, which failed spectacularly.
>
> **Gillard was a brilliant PM. One of the best we've ever had.

Yep she has the legislative proof of her competence and brilliance.
Poor old Roddles is just inept he at following Australian politics or
understanding KPIs when he calls her a 'fool'.

>>> Scummo (I believe in miracles) is far, far worse.
>>
>> Yep, you actually at that mindlessly one eyed and bigotted.

Bwhahahahah. PKB.

> **Nope. I judge Scummo on his actions and, more importantly, his
> inaction, his lies and his corrupt acts.

He fails the 'character' test. :-))

>>> Here's the thing: We KNOW how bad Scummo is.
>>
>> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken one eyed bigoted
>> fantasyland.
>
> **See if you can figure what Scummo has done that was good for the nation.
>

>> You are so fucking stupid that you haven't even noticed
>> that we were one of the by far the best at handling covid
>> of the major countrys,

Bwhahahah.

> **Fuck me. The word is 'countries' you fucking moron. In any case, the
> STATES did all the heavy lifting WRT COVID. The Feds did fuck all. Oh,
> they did give us hotel quarantine. That was expensive and fucked up.
>

>  due to ScoMo shutting the borders
>> very early on and that that fool Albo, or any other labor
>> fool that matters, didnt manage to spell out what should
>> be done better while it was happening.
>
> **That's because the states did all the hard work.
>

>>> Why reward him and his band  of crooks another3 years of fuck-ups,
>>> lies and inaction?
>>
>> That is just more of  your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.
>
> **Nope. Just the facts.
>

>>> Albo MIGHT be worse,
>>
>> No MIGHT about it.
>
> **Prove it, you dribbling moron.
>
> This should be fun.
>
> Albo has never been PM. As usual, you know jack shit.
>

>>> but we just don't know.
>>
>> Corse we do, that stupid fucker can't even manage
>> to organise a viable press conference.
>
> **Who gives a fuck. Scummo is OK with press conferences, but is utterly
> hopeless as PM.
>
>  No chance
>> that that useless fucker can ever manage the much
>> more difficult task of running a viable govt.
>
> **Scummo sure can't. Your idea of what constitutes a good PM is the same
> as what comes from your arse.
>

>>> Given how hopeless Scummo  is,
>>
>> Just more of  your bare faced one eyed bigoted lies.
>
> **Nope. Just the facts moron.
>

>>> it seems unlikely that Albo could be worse.
>>
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a mindless
>> one eyed bigoted terminal fuckwit you have always been.
>
> **Not at all. I reckon Albo was a poor choice for Labor leader. Albo is
> a poor choice for PM. Scummo is worse. MUCH worse.

Oh dear. Poor old Roddles.

Re: Useless Albo

<jeohcfFlsihU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13756&group=aus.politics#13756

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 13:48:29 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Fri, 20 May 2022 03:48 UTC

On 19/05/2022 8:07 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Oliver Closeoff wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>>  Don't count him out yet.

>>>  Albo is a ditherer, claiming today that the borders are closed.  he
>>> doesn't know what day of the week it is.  And Manchurian Marles looking
>>> more and more like a CCP spie, in the fine ALP tradition.
>
>> Albo has never been PM.
>
> But clearly can't even manage to organise a viable press conference
> so is never going to be able to organise a viable govt.

**Irrelevant. Scummo has shown himself to be a liar and utterly
incompetent as a PM. Albo has never been PM.

Why reward Scummo with another 3 years, so he can fuck-up, lie and do
nothing?

>> OTOH, Scummo has been. Scummo is utterly inept
>
> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken
> pig ignorant lying one eyed bigoted fantasyland.
>
> He handled covid as well as the only other THREE major countrys
> by shutting our borders very early on, just like they did, liar.

**And once more: The STATES did all the hard work dealing with COVID.

>> and a liar.
>
> Just like you and Albo.

**Dunno. Let's elect Albo and see if he has lied.

>> We know exactly how useless Scummo is.
>
> Just another your pathetic little drug crazed
> drunken pig ignorant one eyed bigoted lies.
>
> He handled covid as well as the only other THREE major countrys
> by shutting our borders very early on, just like they did, liar.

**States, moron, states. BTW: How do you explain our performance WRT
COVID now? We are WAY down the list now.

>> Why would any sane person reward his lies, inaction and corruption
>> with ANOTHER three years of lies, inaction and corruption?
>
> Why should anyone listen to your bare faced drunken
> drug crazed mindlessly one eyed bigoted lies ?
>
>> Take your time in responding.
>
> Go and fuck yourself, again.

**Moron.

Re: Useless Albo

<op.1mf8klkjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13759&group=aus.politics#13759

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 14:10:59 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 20 May 2022 04:10 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Oliver Closeoff wrote

>>> Albo has never been PM.

>> But clearly can't even manage to organise a viable press conference
>> so is never going to be able to organise a viable govt.

> Irrelevant.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Scummo has shown himself to be a liar

You have shown yourself to be a pathological liar.

> and utterly incompetent as a PM.

Another of your bare faced lies with how covid
was handled, how the economy was handled
how he handles press conferences etc etc etc.

> Albo has never been PM.

And has proven that he can't even organise a viable press
conference, and so has no chance of organising a viable govt.

> Why reward Scummo with another 3 years,

Because he has shown that his govt works fine.

> so he can fuck-up, lie and do nothing?

More of your pathological one eyed drug crazed pathological lying.

>>> OTOH, Scummo has been. Scummo is utterly inept

>> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken
>> pig ignorant lying one eyed bigoted fantasyland.

>> He handled covid as well as the only other THREE major countrys
>> by shutting our borders very early on, just like they did, liar.

> And once more: The STATES did all the hard work dealing with COVID.

More of your pathological lying with the closing of the
country borders very early, organising the import of
vaccines and the local manufacturing of one vaccine.

>>> and a liar.

>> Just like you and Albo.

> Dunno. Let's elect Albo and see if he has lied.

No need to elect him to see that, he has lied to the
voters about coal mining and has told a very different
story to the coal miners, in secret. That is utterly corrup.

>>> We know exactly how useless Scummo is.

>> Just another your pathetic little drug crazed
>> drunken pig ignorant one eyed bigoted lies.

>> He handled covid as well as the only other THREE major countrys
>> by shutting our borders very early on, just like they did, liar.

> States, moron, states.

Repeating that bare faced lie changes nothing liar.

It was NSW which allowed infected pax off the Ruby Princess
without even bothering to test them and Victoria which fucked
up hospital quaranteen so spectacularly that they had to shut
that down and NSW which fucked up the movement of airline
pilots so spectacularly and let Delta into the country, liar.

> BTW: How do you explain our performance WRT COVID now?

Stupid states giving up on lockdowns and fucking up very
spectacularly indeed not bothering to tell those who had
been in a place that required a covid checkin that they
had been there when an infected person had been there.

> We are WAY down the list now.

More bullshit with countrys of similar size.

>>> Why would any sane person reward his lies, inaction and corruption
>>> with ANOTHER three years of lies, inaction and corruption?

>> Why should anyone listen to your bare faced drunken
>> drug crazed mindlessly one eyed bigoted lies ?

>>> Take your time in responding.

>> Go and fuck yourself, again.

> Moron.

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, you
silly
little drug crazed drunken rabidly one eyed bigoted pathological liar.