From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Genocide as seen from the inside
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 20:28:57 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 20:28 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67888794

<quotes>

A health ministry official said 14 people - including nine children - were killed by Israeli air strikes in al-Mawasi, to the west of Khan Younis.

The small town has been designated a "safe space" by Israeli forces for displaced Palestinians.

"We were sleeping at midnight when a strike hit the camp on the tents, 4x2 tents where people were sleeping, most of them children," eyewitness Jamal Hamad Salah told Reuters news agency. "We found one body there that flew 40 metres away."

A resident in central Gaza meanwhile has told the BBC News Channel that "nowhere is safe".

"Children are crying out in the streets, mothers are crying for their children, we cannot find food, we cannot find water, the situation is getting worse and worse every day," the resident said. "People cannot bear another second of this war... if this continues we'll just simply die slowly."

</quotes>

Re: Genocide as seen from the inside

<PF0mN.31838$Vrtf.28499@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13722&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13722

Subject: Re: Genocide as seen from the inside
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 18:55:16 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:55 UTC

The Hamas Whore wrote:
..

> "Children are crying out in the streets, mothers are crying for their children, we cannot find food, we cannot find water, the situation is getting worse and worse every day," the resident said. "People cannot bear another second of this war... if this continues we'll just simply die slowly."
>
> </quotes>

Might they have a word with hamas and ask them why they started this ?

Why they forced a superior military power to declare war on them ?

Were they that dumb, that naive, to think that storming the border and
slaughtering 1K+ civilians was going to be without consequences ?

Ask them why they murdered dancing girls and kidnapped grandmas and babies ?
If it wasn't for that, there would be no war.

Thats logic, and you are following Obama logic: The Jews should never
risk effectively defending themselves, they will only make more enemies !