From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Josh Paul, Director US State Department
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:01:27 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:01 UTC

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/tamara-nassar/israel-criminalized-group-following-report-raped-palestinian-child

<quotes>

Israel designated a human rights group as a terrorist organization shortly after the US State Department inquired about a report detailing the rape of a Palestinian child by Israeli prison authorities.

The revelation came from Josh Paul, a director at the US State Department until he resigned in October, during an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Monday.

"I was part of the human rights vetting process for arms going to Israel, and a charity called Defense for Children International Palestine drew our attention at the State Department to the sexual assault, actually the rape, of a 13-year-old boy that occurred in an Israeli prison in the Moskobiyyeh."

The Moskobiyyeh, also known as the Russian Compound, is an interrogation and torture facility in Jerusalem.

"We examined these allegations, we believe they were credible, we put them to Israel, to the government of Israel. And you know what happened the next day? The IDF went into the DCIP offices and removed all their computers and declared them a terrorist entity."

</quotes>

Propagandists will try to suggest Israel is no worse the Hamas. Which also means no better. And numbers aren't important.

It takes a special kind of person to believe that raping just one child is ever acceptable.

Re: Josh Paul, Director US State Department

<un9uum$r59$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13720&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13720

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Josh Paul, Director US State Department
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:13:42 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN is nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:13 UTC

In article <20240105220127.00000102@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://electronicintifada.net

What, no green gas this time?

"Fleets of helicopters fly over Nablus at night dropping a dense,
green toxic gas over the city."

(no comment required)

What about this?

"Zaher Kuhail, a British-Palestinian civil engineering consultant and university
professor who was nearby at the time, told the BBC that what he had witnessed was
'beyond imagination'.

'I [saw] two rockets coming from an F-16 or an F-35 [fighter jet], shelling these
people and killing them ruthlessly, without any mercy,' he said."

(it later turned out that the hospital was hit by an Islamic Jihad rocket).

Re: Josh Paul, Director US State Department

<D_%lN.139088$PuZ9.56632@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13721&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13721

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 18:09:14 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:09 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/tamara-nassar/israel-criminalized-group-following-report-raped-palestinian-child
>
> <quotes>
>
> Israel designated a human rights group as a terrorist organization shortly after the US State Department inquired about a report detailing the rape of a Palestinian child by Israeli prison authorities.
>
> The revelation came from Josh Paul, a director at the US State Department until he resigned in October, during an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Monday.
>
> "I was part of the human rights vetting process for arms going to Israel, and a charity called Defense for Children International Palestine drew our attention at the State Department to the sexual assault, actually the rape, of a 13-year-old boy that occurred in an Israeli prison in the Moskobiyyeh."
>
> The Moskobiyyeh, also known as the Russian Compound, is an interrogation and torture facility in Jerusalem.
>
> "We examined these allegations, we believe they were credible, we put them to Israel, to the government of Israel. And you know what happened the next day? The IDF went into the DCIP offices and removed all their computers and declared them a terrorist entity."
>
> </quotes>
>
> Propagandists will try to suggest Israel is no worse the Hamas. Which also means no better. And numbers aren't important.
>
> It takes a special kind of person to believe that raping just one child is ever acceptable.

Apparently, YOU are the special kind, by your own words - Don't tell me
you'd kill them but not rape them [assuming you can even get it up]