From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: PING Hamas/Gestapo whore, "Happy Hippy"
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 12:06:34 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 12:06 UTC

So, little Hitlerite? When do I hear from your lawyer?

"I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and
would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our
interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such things. I'll have
to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that would be."

Well, you cowardly little piece of sub-human garbage?