From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hamas's desecration and theft of corpses
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:43:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:43 UTC

In article <20240106143650.000004d6@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Gaza's government media office has accused the Israeli military of
> stealing the bodies of some 150 people

Your Hamas pimps are the ones who took numerous corpses of
Israeli civilians to Gaza, as can be seen in many of the Oct. 7
video clips. This is the standard MO for both Hamas and Hezbollah.

"Gaza's government media office"...

The "green gas" tales were more amusing.

"Fleets of helicopters fly over Nablus at night dropping a dense,
green toxic gas over the city."

(no comment required)

What about this?

"Zaher Kuhail, a British-Palestinian civil engineering consultant and university
professor who was nearby at the time, told the BBC that what he had witnessed was
'beyond imagination'.

'I [saw] two rockets coming from an F-16 or an F-35 [fighter jet], shelling these
people and killing them ruthlessly, without any mercy,' he said."

(it later turned out that the hospital was hit by an Islamic Jihad rocket).