From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Pence signs-up for baby killing
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:31:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:31 UTC

https://www.newarab.com/news/israel-strikes-kill-35-gaza-un-says-strip-unhabitable

<quotes>

The former US Vice President, Mike Pence, was pictured signing artillery shells in Israel as he visited Israeli forces, who are continuing to wage war in Gaza.

The signed bombs are likely to be used to bomb those in Gaza.

The stunt was described as "sick", as Israeli forces were seen smiling and taking photos of and with Pence.

</quotes>

Re: Pence signs-up for baby killing

<bZhmN.108564$vFZa.21802@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13734&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13734

Subject: Re: Pence signs-up for baby killing
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:36:29 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 19:36 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.newarab.com/news/israel-strikes-kill-35-gaza-un-says-strip-unhabitable
>
> <quotes>
>
> The former US Vice President, Mike Pence, was pictured signing artillery shells in Israel as he visited Israeli forces, who are continuing to wage war in Gaza.
>
> The signed bombs are likely to be used to bomb those in Gaza.
>
> The stunt was described as "sick", as Israeli forces were seen smiling and taking photos of and with Pence.
>
> </quotes>

bbc, al jazeera, newarab - Any other reliable, non biased outlets for
your myopic mind ?