From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Coalition might scrape in?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:08:15 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 20:08 UTC

Financial Review today says a new poll shows the Coalition catching up
to the ALP.

Will be close; the bumbling performances by Albasleazy AlbanesXi, (he
really presents so badly on TV, an embarrassment to watch him), Wong
with a strap on Dong and her bully girls, and Tanya Pimplseek with her
ex con heroin dealing husband, certainly haven't helped the ALP.

And of course let's not forget KKK, the "look at me" bully girl Yankee
blow hard blow in, and Manchurian Marles, as well.

Doubtful if a result will be known Saturday night in any case, with all
the pre polling.

Re: Coalition might scrape in?

<ghed8hpqe6olrgvkc76vco37e66khfibqm@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13733&group=aus.politics#13733

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Coalition might scrape in?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 07:45:53 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 May 2022 21:45 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 20:08:15 -0000, Oliver Closeoff
<commonsense@nospam.org> wrote:

>Financial Review today says a new poll shows the Coalition catching up
>to the ALP.
>
>Will be close; the bumbling performances by Albasleazy AlbanesXi, (he
>really presents so badly on TV, an embarrassment to watch him), Wong
>with a strap on Dong and her bully girls, and Tanya Pimplseek with her
>ex con heroin dealing husband, certainly haven't helped the ALP.
>
>And of course let's not forget KKK, the "look at me" bully girl Yankee
>blow hard blow in, and Manchurian Marles, as well.
>
>Doubtful if a result will be known Saturday night in any case, with all
>the pre polling.

I read where pollsters are have problems gathering accurate data
as people are just hanging up.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Re: Coalition might scrape in?

<op.1mfte4hbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13740&group=aus.politics#13740

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 08:43:42 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 22:43 UTC

Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote

> Financial Review today says a new pollshows the Coalition catching up to
> the ALP.

Polls are irrelevant as the last utter fiasco proved.

> Will be close;

Fools ran the same line last time and it was a landslide.

> the bumbling performances by Albasleazy AlbanesXi, (he reallypresents so
> badly on TV, an embarrassment to watch him),

It is far from clear whether that matters at all.

An analysis of past federal elections shows that what drives
the result is the unemployment rate and the inflation rate.

Which makes it difficult to predict this election given that those
two are moving in opposite directions. Tho it is likely that more
are affected by inflation than the unemployment rate.

> Wong with a strap on Dong and her bully girls, and Tanya Pimplseekwith
> her ex con heroin dealing husband, certainly haven't helped the ALP.

Doubt that will have much effect either.

> And of course let's not forget KKK, the "look at me" bully girlYankee
> blow hard blow in, and Manchurian Marles, as well.

Ditto.

> Doubtful if a result will be known Saturdaynight in any case, with all
> the pre polling.

The final result, certainly, but if its a landslide
like last time, it will be clear who the govt is.

Re: Coalition might scrape in?

<op.1mftqyshbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13743&group=aus.politics#13743

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 08:50:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 22:50 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote

>> Financial Review today says a new poll shows the Coalition catching up
>> to the ALP.
>>
>> Will be close; the bumbling performances by Albasleazy AlbanesXi, (he
>> really presents so badly on TV, an embarrassment to watch him), Wong
>> with a strap on Dong and her bully girls, and Tanya Pimplseek with her
>> ex con heroin dealing husband, certainly haven't helped the ALP.
>>
>> And of course let's not forget KKK, the "look at me" bully girl Yankee
>> blow hard blow in, and Manchurian Marles, as well.
>>
>> Doubtful if a result will be known Saturday night in any case, with all
>> the pre polling.
>>
> I read where pollsters are have problems gathering accurate data
> as people are just hanging up.

The problem is that it isn't even possible to poll the result in all seats
even if they don't hang up.