I'm not offering myself as an example; every life evolves by its own laws.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

SubjectAuthor
* Bye by baby, baby goodbyeThe Happy Hippy
+- Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeLoose Cannon
`* Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeTWP
 +* Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeLoose Cannon
 |`* Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeJeSSe
 | `* Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeLoose Cannon
 |  `- Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeJeSSe
 `* Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeThe Happy Hippy
  +- Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeJeSSe
  `- Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbyeLoose Cannon

1
Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<20240106142806.00006d00@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13728&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13728

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Bye by baby, baby goodbye
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:28:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:28 UTC

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/hostilities-gaza-strip-and-israel-flash-update-85

<quotes>

On 5 January, UNICEF announced that a survey conducted on 26 December found that about 90 per cent of children under two years of age are consuming two or fewer food groups. Most children are reportedly only getting grains (including bread) or milk, meeting the definition of "severe food poverty." Dietary diversity for pregnant and breastfeeding women are reportedly severely compromised with 25 per cent having only consumed one food group the day before the survey, and almost 65 per cent only two groups. According to UNICEF, the malnutrition is particularly worrisome for over 155,000 pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers, as well as more than 135,000 children under two, given their specific nutrition needs and vulnerability.

On 5 January, UNICEF’s Executive Director stated that "time is running out. Many children already face severe acute malnutrition in Gaza. As the threat of famine intensifies, hundreds of thousands more young children could soon be severely malnourished, with some at risk of death. We cannot allow that to happen."

</quotes>

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<unbohl$m28$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13730&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13730

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:36:37 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:36 UTC

In article <20240106142806.00006d00@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On 5 January, UNICEF announced

Yeah, yeah.

Say, did you ever comment about this?

85,000 Yemeni children dead from starvation (2015–2018) (Save the Children)[120]

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<LKimN.13147$aRSd.3133@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13735&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13735

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 20:29:31 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:29 UTC

On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 14:28:06 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/hostilities-
gaza-strip-and-israel-flash-update-85

> <quotes>
>
> On 5 January, UNICEF announced that a survey conducted on 26 December
> found that about 90 per cent of children under two years of age are
> consuming two or fewer food groups. Most children are reportedly only
> getting grains (including bread) or milk, meeting the definition of
> "severe food poverty." Dietary diversity for pregnant and breastfeeding
> women are reportedly severely compromised with 25 per cent having only
> consumed one food group the day before the survey, and almost 65 per
> cent only two groups. According to UNICEF, the malnutrition is
> particularly worrisome for over 155,000 pregnant women and breastfeeding
> mothers, as well as more than 135,000 children under two, given their
> specific nutrition needs and vulnerability.
>
> On 5 January, UNICEF’s Executive Director stated that "time is running
> out. Many children already face severe acute malnutrition in Gaza. As
> the threat of famine intensifies, hundreds of thousands more young
> children could soon be severely malnourished, with some at risk of
> death. We cannot allow that to happen."
>

> </quotes>

The only way this ends anything like well for the Palestinians is if the
whole area is governed externally by someone willing to get there dabs on
the situation. Both sides are going to vote in belligerant governments
that they hope will defend them against the other side's belligerant
government and will keep doing so. If there's a solution beyond one side
removing the other it has so far eluded the wisest minds invovled up to
now.

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<unceuo$pbj$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13736&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13736

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:59:04 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:59 UTC

In article <LKimN.13147$aRSd.3133@fx02.ams1>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The only way this ends anything like well for the Palestinians is if the
> whole area is governed externally by someone willing to get there dabs on
> the situation. Both sides are going to vote in belligerant governments
> that they hope will defend them against the other side's belligerant
> government and will keep doing so. If there's a solution beyond one side
> removing the other it has so far eluded the wisest minds invovled up to
> now.

The only solution is to have Egypt rule Gaza, and Jordan rule the West Bank.

Make them Egyptian/Jordanian citizens, and pray that sanity will prevail.

Evidently, the Palestinians cannot govern themselves. Collectively at least,
they are probably the dumbest and craziest people to have ever existed.

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<VtjmN.40626$STLe.18457@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13737&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13737

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 16:19:40 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 21:19 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <LKimN.13147$aRSd.3133@fx02.ams1>,
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> The only way this ends anything like well for the Palestinians is if the
>> whole area is governed externally by someone willing to get there dabs on
>> the situation. Both sides are going to vote in belligerant governments
>> that they hope will defend them against the other side's belligerant
>> government and will keep doing so. If there's a solution beyond one side
>> removing the other it has so far eluded the wisest minds invovled up to
>> now.
>
> The only solution is to have Egypt rule Gaza, and Jordan rule the West Bank.
>
> Make them Egyptian/Jordanian citizens, and pray that sanity will prevail.

Problem with that is neither Egypt, Jordan, Israel or the Palis
themselves want, or would be willing to, make this happen.

I foresee a massive peace keeping force deployed, with the USA [as
usual] bankrolling the bulk of it, along with bankrolling the
reconstruction of Gaza, which was razed [also] courtesy of the US taxpayer.

Of course, no lasting good will ever come of it, it will become just
another bottomless 3rd world $$ pit for us to shovel $$ into, and the
Jews might just be emboldened to further "enhance their security" in
other areas with the USA holding down the Gaza front.

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<uncgud$oqv$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13738&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13738

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 21:33:01 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 21:33 UTC

In article <VtjmN.40626$STLe.18457@fx34.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> The only way this ends anything like well for the Palestinians is if the
>>> whole area is governed externally by someone willing to get there dabs on
>>> the situation. Both sides are going to vote in belligerant governments
>>> that they hope will defend them against the other side's belligerant
>>> government and will keep doing so. If there's a solution beyond one side
>>> removing the other it has so far eluded the wisest minds invovled up to
>>> now.

>> The only solution is to have Egypt rule Gaza, and Jordan rule the West Bank.
>>
>> Make them Egyptian/Jordanian citizens, and pray that sanity will prevail.

> Problem with that is neither Egypt, Jordan, Israel or the Palis
> themselves want, or would be willing to, make this happen.

Perhaps Egypt and Jordan will agree, if the Saudis and Qatar provide
them with enough cash.

> I foresee a massive peace keeping force deployed, with the USA [as
> usual] bankrolling the bulk of it, along with bankrolling the
> reconstruction of Gaza, which was razed [also] courtesy of the US taxpayer.
>
> Of course, no lasting good will ever come of it, it will become just
> another bottomless 3rd world $$ pit for us to shovel $$ into, and the
> Jews might just be emboldened to further "enhance their security" in
> other areas with the USA holding down the Gaza front.

Three minutes after an agreement is signed, 500 rockets will be fired
from Gaza on Tel-Aviv or whatever.

The rabidly insane "Palestinian narrative", with their shitty "Nachba"
or whatever, has to be made to disappear. As long as their only goal
is to kill the Jews (or, at the least, occupy Israel and kick the
Jews out) -- no matter the price -- it will never end.

But maybe this will never happen. Nations go through bad periods,
and move forward. Not the Palestinians, apparently.

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<20240106225954.00006784@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13739&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13739

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 22:59:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 22:59 UTC

On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 20:29:31 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The only way this ends anything like well for the Palestinians is if
> the whole area is governed externally by someone willing to get there
> dabs on the situation. Both sides are going to vote in belligerant
> governments that they hope will defend them against the other side's
> belligerant government and will keep doing so. If there's a solution
> beyond one side removing the other it has so far eluded the wisest
> minds invovled up to now.

It seems only a two-state solution or genocide is the answer. And as Netanyahu and his far right government have totally ruled out a two-state solution it's not looking good.

I guess it might be possible to re-partition Israel and Palestine, put some peace-keeping force between them, but that appears impossible while the US vetoes any move to bring the conflict to an end.

Egypt could take ownership of Gaza, Jordan ownership of the West Bank, but I would say it falls to Palestinians to decide what they will have.

I am far from convinced 'Palestine has been removed from the map' is an equitable solution.

Maybe Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon should take ownership of Israel and Palestine ?

Or perhaps the time has come to relocate Israel to America, give all the stolen land back to Palestinians ?

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<FgpmN.151402$xHn7.139110@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13741&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13741

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 22:55:08 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 03:55 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <VtjmN.40626$STLe.18457@fx34.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Loose Cannon wrote:

>>> The only solution is to have Egypt rule Gaza, and Jordan rule the West Bank.
>>>
>>> Make them Egyptian/Jordanian citizens, and pray that sanity will prevail.
>
>> Problem with that is neither Egypt, Jordan, Israel or the Palis
>> themselves want, or would be willing to, make this happen.
>
> Perhaps Egypt and Jordan will agree, if the Saudis and Qatar provide
> them with enough cash.

At the moment, no.
They won't be paying a red cent so long as the Bolsheviks are tripping
over themselves to handle all the costs.
Just like in Ukraine,it always fall to us because they know we are a fat
piggy bank that is depleted, yet never depletes - What could possibly go
wrong, we are shortly to find out if this keeps up, true crackhead kids
in a candy store.

Of course that all changes if Trump succeeds, we shall see. Even then
its tough to see much good for us, as Trump is known to be overtly and
overly Jew friendly.
IF Trump can get in and tell the fucking jews what is going to happen
instead of asking their permission, then we might be getting somewhere.

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<urqmN.142037$PuZ9.79617@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13742&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13742

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 00:14:58 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 05:14 UTC

The Hopeless Hamas Whore wrote:

> Or perhaps the time has come to relocate Israel to America, give all the stolen land back to Palestinians ?

What a joy that would be for the planet, to have another Afghanistan
right smack dab in the mid east !

Re: Bye by baby, baby goodbye

<undc1h$uql$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13743&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13743

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 05:15:29 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 05:15 UTC

In article <20240106225954.00006784@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>