Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Muslims mimic negroes, play the race card when things don't go their
way
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 00:42:06 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 05:42 UTC

This is from one of dippys most favorite sources, arabs.

Pretty laughable and pathetic, as one might expect.
When the arab "guest" kept talking over the host and wouldn't let her
get a word in edge wise [or "calmly pressing on with his argument" as
the arabs put it], she got tired of his shit and simply said "Maybe
you're not used to women talking, I don't know"

And thats it, this truthism was enough to earn her smears of being a
racist infidel perpetuating negative stereotypes of arabs ,, And we all
know how fabulously they treat their subservient females, many of whom
are forced to cover themselves from head to toe their entire lives,
can't work, drive or attend school, and can't even go outside their
house without a male escort relative or husband.
They'll get flogged or stoned to death if they wear their clothes just a
little too tight or show any hair, or have the audacity to look a man in
the eyes, and if they survive all that, are likely to be traded to their
uncle for a couple goats before they reach puberty.

Yup, just a racist, misogynistic trope that muslims treat females like
shit, like property, like dogs, of course.
We can pretend that males in dresses are actually female, why not
pretend that muslims are real nice people too ?

``````````````````

UK TV host Julia Hartley-Brewer slammed for 'racist' interview with
Palestinian MP Mustafa Barghouti

During the interview, Barghouti condemned Israel and prime minister
Benjamin Netanyahu for Tel Aviv's brutal onslaught on Gaza and the
deadly spillover from the war into the wider Middle East.

But the British television host defended Israel for being a "democratic"
country, and she quickly became agitated with Barghouti as he calmly
pressed on with his arguments.

When Barghouti continued to speak while she shouted over him,
Hartley-Brewer said: "Maybe you're not used to women talking, I don't know".

That comment sparked accusations online of racism, with observers saying
that it was a regurgitation of the stereotype that Arab and Muslim men
are especially misogynistic.

https://www.newarab.com/news/uk-tv-host-slammed-racist-interview-palestine-mp