Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "Dr" Jill saves her senile puppet husband on stage [again]
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 00:50:12 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 05:50 UTC

Who's in charge ?
Not him.

Think he'll have debates with Trump ?
[Who he spent the better part of an hour demonizing and smearing from
his cue cards & teleprompters]
Not in this life time.
They know damn well that would 101% be the kiss of death for this
moribund sockpuppet, so they'll say "We don't have debates with
seditious usurpers, period !" and hide him in the basement [like last
time], only occasionally popping out for set piece, soft ball, pre
approved questions from select "reporters" to prove he is still alive.
`````````````````````````

Nice save, Jill! First lady rushed to embrace zoned-out Biden, 81, after
he finished speech, then went into trance-like state on-stage

Joe Biden, 81, seemed zoned-out at the conclusion of his first
campaign speech of 2024 on Friday night at Valley Forge in Pennsylvania
After finishing his speech, Biden turned to leave the stage, only
to be intercepted by his wife, first lady Jill Biden who rushed up to him
Jill Biden then attempted to guide her husband off the stage only
for him to unexpectedly turned back to the crowd and resume speaking

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12932671/Nice-save-Jill-lady-rushed-embrace-zoned-Biden-81-finished-speech-went-trance-like-state-stage.html

Re: "Dr" Jill saves her senile puppet husband on stage [again]

<20240111090101.00007f64@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13786&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13786

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:01:01 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:01 UTC

On Sun, 7 Jan 2024 00:50:12 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Joe Biden, 81, seemed zoned-out at the conclusion of his first
> campaign speech of 2024 on Friday night at Valley Forge in
> Pennsylvania

Elongated Musk seems to be giving Biden a run for his money these days.

It is not clear if it's drugs, brain rot, the stress of having flushed $44 billion down the Twitter shitter, though more correctly, handed $44 billion over to libtard former share holders, or he's just overwhelmed by all his business ventures crashing around him.

No one, not much over half the age of Biden, should be anywhere near as cognitively impaired as Musk appears to be. He's having trouble even stringing sentences together in his recent stage shows. Then there's the 'fuck Ukraine', 'fuck Jews', 'fuck advertisers', bullshit. It really doesn't look good.

I think he's out of his depth. Now Twitter is crashing and burning, others are walking away, advertising revenue is down over 70%, and we are finally seeing how Musk isn't a genius, only has skills in riding on the shoulders and coattails of others; you do the work and I'll take the money.

Tesla and Space X are struggling, both seem to want him off their boards. He's thrown in the towel on Hyper-Loop, and NeuraLink isn't going anywhere fast. His 'Anti-Woke AI' is a joke, his humanoid robot division still seems to be a guy in a onesie. The only thing which appears to be holding up is StarLink and that's facing regulatory issues and competition.

He is hated by the left, hated by Loser Trump who got it right when he called him out as a "bullshit artist". His own daughter, formerly Xavier Alexander Musk, changed her name and identity because "I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form".

The Pedo Guy is still dodging that cage fight he challenged Zuckenburg to, and I'm sure he fears the Saudis will invite him to their consulate to exact revenge for the $2 billion he's cost them.

He might be worth a lot of money on paper, but I wouldn't want to be him. Only Musk sycophants do, and they are more brainwashed and gullible than even Apple Fanboys.