From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Thieving Israeli scum
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 22:07:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 22:07 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-january-8-2024/

<quotes>

Settlers filmed stealing from Palestinian olive grove in northern West Bank

A fieldworker from the Yesh Din rights group filmed a pair of Israeli settlers stealing olives from a grove belonging to residents of the village of Awarta in the northern West Bank.

"As this was taking place near the settlement of Itamar, Israeli security forces vehicles drove by and did nothing to stop them," Yesh Din says.

</quotes>

Re: Thieving Israeli scum

<mrinN.213366$83n7.136560@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13761&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13761

Subject: Re: Thieving Israeli scum
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 15:57:43 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 20:57 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

Shocking moment mob of 100 looters reverses Kia through doors of
mom-and-pop bakery in Compton, then steals food and $20,000 in takings
after illegal street takeover

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12924203/Compton-criminals-street-takeover-bakery-California.html

Walmart customer on a motorized scooter has a huge meltdown and punches
a cop in the FACE after he accused her of stealing

An unidentified female Walmart customer accused of stealing had a
meltdown
A male cop handcuffed her as she got belligerent and physical
READ MORE: Ohio man has awesome meltdown after discovering that the
bathroom in Petco is gender-neutral and screams 'this sh*t is getting
tiring'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12588943/Walmart-customer-motorized-scooter-huge-meltdown-punches-cop-FACE-accused-stealing.html

Shocking photos show bare shelves in CVS store in DC after being
routinely ransacked by mob of up to FIFTY unruly teenagers before and
after school

Little remains that is not locked up on the shelves of the
inner-city pharmacist
Comes as the retailer swings the ax on 900 stores and moves online
Analysts predict 50,000 store closures over the next five years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12594217/cvs-dc-shoplifting-columbia-heights.html

Philly looter known as MEATBALL breaks down in tears in mugshot after
livestreaming herself during looting of Apple, Footlocker and Lululemon
stores - as cops confirm dozens of ransacking arrests

Dayjia Blackwell, 21, wept during her mugshot after being caught
looting in Philly
Philadelphia Police made at least 52 arrests for burglary, theft
and other counts
The flash mob-style raid erupted in Philadelphia's downtown
business corridor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12569173/Looter-meatball-Philadelphia-livestream-mugshot.html

Re: Thieving Israeli scum

<0iBnN.5$Um93.3@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13782&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13782

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:25:00 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:25 UTC

On Tue, 09 Jan 2024 15:57:43 -0500, JeSSe wrote:

> Philly looter known as MEATBALL breaks down in tears in mugshot after
> livestreaming herself during looting of Apple, Footlocker and Lululemon
> stores - as cops confirm dozens of ransacking arrests
>
> Dayjia Blackwell, 21, wept during her mugshot after being caught
> looting in Philly
> Philadelphia Police made at least 52 arrests for burglary, theft
> and other counts
> The flash mob-style raid erupted in Philadelphia's downtown
> business corridor
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12569173/Looter-meatball-
Philadelphia-livestream-mugshot.html

"The 21-year-old social media personality, who goes by the name
'Meatball,' told her 181,000 Instagram followers to join her"... and now
has a conspiracy charge. I think it's known as "natural selection". She
probably doesn't have anything to worry about. The powers that be are
likely to be very reluctant to seriously punish her and risk having their
locality torched by her enraged social media fans.