Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Multiple proxy wars going on, USA under aztec invasion. Trillion$$ in
debt, and Xiden wants to talk about the civil war
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:30:52 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 02:30 UTC

Well, who can be surprised at this ?
The great divider trying to pander to blacks to shore up his cratering
poll numbers.
He stated that 'So let me be clear for those who don't seem to know:
slavery was the cause of the Civil War' ,,But was it ?

A guy named Abraham Lincoln had this to say about that:

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and
if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I
could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do
that"

So no, more fake news from the not so masterful but very consummate
liars - Slavery was a factor as everyone knows but not thee factor. The
civil war was about states right to secede for the south, and preserving
the union for the north.

```````````````

Crowd at black church cheers when Biden calls Trump a 'loser' and chants
'four more years' in speech tearing into former president for claiming
the Civil War could be 'negotiated' and Nikki Haley saying slavery
wasn't a cause

President Joe Biden slammed both former President Donald Trump and
his rival Nikki Haley over their Civil War comments in Charleston Monday
Biden spoke at the historic Mother Emanuel AME Church, as he tries
to rally the support of black voters
'So let me be clear for those who don't seem to know: Slavery was
the cause of the Civil War,' Biden said. 'There was no negotiation about
that'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12940675/biden-tears-nikki-haley-donald-trump-slavery.html