Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: DEI Defense Sec In da hospital - Nothing to see here !
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 00:47:12 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 05:47 UTC

Bold Bolsheviks are not even worried about keeping up appearances, the
guys who hand him his cue cards and tell him what to say are handling
things while he's laid up !
[In a non circus show administration, the procedure would be to appoint
a temporary acting Sec, and immediately announce what is going on] Just
so people can be assured that the gears of government, the chain of
command, are not broken.
Simple and obvious stuff, really.

But I guess when you have a puppet CinC and puppet Sec, no need to go
through all that fuss.

```````````````````

Pentagon is slammed for keeping Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's
hospitalization secret for FIVE DAYS, as wars rage in Gaza and Ukraine

U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was admitted to hospital on New
Year's Day for unspecified complications following an elective surgery
The Pentagon has been criticized for not revealing that information
for five days while the US plays key national security roles in the wars
in Israel and Ukraine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12932561/Pentagon-slammed-Defense-Secretary-Lloyd-Austins-hospitalization-secret.html

Re: DEI Defense Sec In da hospital - Nothing to see here !

<DprmN.142038$PuZ9.122951@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13746&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13746

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 01:21:14 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 06:21 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Bold Bolsheviks are not even worried about keeping up appearances, the
> guys who hand him his cue cards and tell him what to say are handling
> things while he's laid up !
> [In a non circus show administration, the procedure would be to appoint
> a temporary acting Sec, and immediately announce what is going on] Just
> so people can be assured that the gears of government, the chain of
> command, are not broken.
> Simple and obvious stuff, really.
>
> But I guess when you have a puppet CinC and puppet Sec, no need to go
> through all that fuss.
>
> ```````````````````
>
> Pentagon is slammed for keeping Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's
> hospitalization secret for FIVE DAYS, as wars rage in Gaza and Ukraine
>
>     U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was admitted to hospital on New
> Year's Day for unspecified complications following an elective surgery
>     The Pentagon has been criticized for not revealing that information
> for five days while the US plays key national security roles in the wars
> in Israel and Ukraine
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12932561/Pentagon-slammed-Defense-Secretary-Lloyd-Austins-hospitalization-secret.html

Ok, more to it.

The negro DEI hire kept his hospitalization secret for 3 full days, not
even informing the pentagon that the USA did not have a functioning sec
of defense, apparently the senile puppet didn't miss him or inquire
where the fuck was he ,, And of course, if you want to fault him for
this, well you are a racist !

`````````````````````

Pentagon is slammed for waiting THREE DAYS to tell White House that
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was in intensive care with undisclosed
illness - despite conflicts raging in Middle East and Ukraine

The Pentagon has been criticized for not telling the White House
about Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospitalization at Walter Reed
Medical Center
Lack of transparency concerning 70-year-old Austin's undisclosed
illness and the severity of the situation contrasts with standard practice
Austin's hospitalization coincides with ongoing security issues,
such as Iranian-backed militia attacks in Iraq and Syria and conflicts
in Gaza and Ukraine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12928467/Pentagon-slammed-waiting-THREE-DAYS-tell-White-House-Defense-Secretary-Lloyd-Austin-intensive-care-undisclosed-illness-despite-conflicts-raging-Middle-East-Ukraine.html

Re: DEI Defense Sec In da hospital - Nothing to see here !

<J1DmN.61126$JLvf.30527@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13750&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13750

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 14:34:54 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 19:34 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> JeSSe wrote:
>> Bold Bolsheviks are not even worried about keeping up appearances, the
>> guys who hand him his cue cards and tell him what to say are handling
>> things while he's laid up !
>> [In a non circus show administration, the procedure would be to
>> appoint a temporary acting Sec, and immediately announce what is going
>> on] Just so people can be assured that the gears of government, the
>> chain of command, are not broken.
>> Simple and obvious stuff, really.
>>
>> But I guess when you have a puppet CinC and puppet Sec, no need to go
>> through all that fuss.
>>
>> ```````````````````
>>
>> Pentagon is slammed for keeping Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's
>> hospitalization secret for FIVE DAYS, as wars rage in Gaza and Ukraine
>>
>>      U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was admitted to hospital on
>> New Year's Day for unspecified complications following an elective
>> surgery
>>      The Pentagon has been criticized for not revealing that
>> information for five days while the US plays key national security
>> roles in the wars in Israel and Ukraine
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12932561/Pentagon-slammed-Defense-Secretary-Lloyd-Austins-hospitalization-secret.html
>>

> Ok, more to it.
>
> The negro DEI hire kept his hospitalization secret for 3 full days, not
> even informing the pentagon that the USA did not have a functioning sec
> of defense, apparently the senile puppet didn't miss him or inquire
> where the fuck was he ,, And of course, if you want to fault him for
> this, well you are a racist !
>
> `````````````````````
>

> Pentagon is slammed for waiting THREE DAYS to tell White House that
> Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was in intensive care with undisclosed
> illness - despite conflicts raging in Middle East and Ukraine
>
>     The Pentagon has been criticized for not telling the White House
> about Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospitalization at Walter Reed
> Medical Center
>     Lack of transparency concerning 70-year-old Austin's undisclosed
> illness and the severity of the situation contrasts with standard practice
>     Austin's hospitalization coincides with ongoing security issues,
> such as Iranian-backed militia attacks in Iraq and Syria and conflicts
> in Gaza and Ukraine
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12928467/Pentagon-slammed-waiting-THREE-DAYS-tell-White-House-Defense-Secretary-Lloyd-Austin-intensive-care-undisclosed-illness-despite-conflicts-raging-Middle-East-Ukraine.html

No consequences for the AWOL DEI hire from the clown show
administration, of course - Black Privilege rears its ugly head once again.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin will NOT lose his job despite keeping
mystery illness and ICU stint a SECRET from the White House for three
days - as ex-DOD official warns: 'Someone's head has to roll'

U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was admitted to hospital on New
Year's Day
He was slammed for not revealing it while wars in Israel and
Ukraine raged on
Several ex-DOD officials have said someone is likely to be fired
over the incident
Though Austin might be saved thanks to his personal connection with
Joe Biden

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12935607/Defense-Secretary-Lloyd-Austin-not-lose-job-Pentagon-hospital-surgery-White-House-Beau-Biden-Joe.html

Re: DEI Defense Sec In da hospital - Nothing to see here !

<UAYmN.150077$c3Ea.121992@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13754&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13754

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:06:02 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 20:06 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> [...]
>>

> No consequences for the AWOL DEI hire from the clown show
> administration, of course - Black Privilege rears its ugly head once again.
>
> Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin will NOT lose his job despite keeping
> mystery illness and ICU stint a SECRET from the White House for three
> days - as ex-DOD official warns: 'Someone's head has to roll'
>
>     U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was admitted to hospital on New
> Year's Day
>     He was slammed for not revealing it while wars in Israel and
> Ukraine raged on
>     Several ex-DOD officials have said someone is likely to be fired
> over the incident
>     Though Austin might be saved thanks to his personal connection with

Clown show continues to get worse.
2nd in "command",some unknown woke white bitch named Hicks, was
vacationing in Puerto Rico, and the 3rd in command had the flu.
[For those who don't know, the position of Sec of Def is a big deal,
they are high in the chain of command including nuclear weapons]

So the chain of command was completely broken for 4 days, and no one
seemed to notice, including the senile puppet, and no one thought it
wise to let anyone know.

As usual, it is only Republicans that are aghast at this dysfunctional
freak show, demanding answers, demanding accountability.

They won't even say whats wrong with the nigger puppet, closely guarded
secret ! But they say he has resumed his functions from a hospital bed.

Yeah Ok, so this tells me what I already know.
No one missed him because his position is nominal, he is a paid puppet.
Xiden didn't miss him because he is also a puppet. The puppeteers had no
worries, the shadow chain of command was just fine, but now that this
has leaked they rush to make poor excuses.

```````````

Lloyd Austin Leaving Biden in Dark Over Hospitalization Raises Questions

https://www.newsweek.com/lloyd-austin-hospitalization-joe-biden-kathleen-hicks-pentagon-1858433

Re: DEI Defense Sec In da hospital - Nothing to see here !

<OhlnN.181308$xHn7.75861@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13766&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13766

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 19:12:19 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 00:12 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> [...]
>
> So the chain of command was completely broken for 4 days, and no one
> seemed to notice, including the senile puppet, and no one thought it
> wise to let anyone know.
>
> As usual, it is only Republicans that are aghast at this dysfunctional
> freak show, demanding answers, demanding accountability.
>
> They won't even say whats wrong with the nigger puppet, closely guarded
> secret ! But they say he has resumed his functions from a hospital bed.
>
> Yeah Ok, so this tells me what I already know.
> No one missed him because his position is nominal, he is a paid puppet.
> Xiden didn't miss him because he is also a puppet. The puppeteers had no
> worries, the shadow chain of command was just fine, but now that this
> has leaked they rush to make poor excuses.
>
> ```````````
>

> Lloyd Austin Leaving Biden in Dark Over Hospitalization Raises Questions

Bolshevik freak show continues unabated, senile puppet wasn't told until
TODAY that he had no Sec of Defense for a WEEK ,, And I first posted
about this 2 days ago !
Does a CinC typically go a week without hearing from his top liaison to
the military ?
The answer is NO, and has never happened, until now. The chain of
command was [nominally] broken, and at a time with US troops are under fire.
DEI hire has cancer and is not resigning, puppet hasn't been told to
fire him, and lord only knows what freak show DEI hire they have on tap
to replace him if they did.

It is glaringly apparent that neither of these posing imbeciles are in
the loop, and they can't even be bothered to keep up appearances.

Biden was only told TODAY that Lloyd Austin, 70, had prostate cancer - a
month after he was diagnosed: Details of communication failure over
secret ICU trip spark more questions for the White House and Pentagon

Austin 'underwent a minimally invasive surgical procedure called a
prostatectomy to treat and cure prostate cancer,' Pentagon said
Biden was told of Austin's condition by his chief of staff on Tuesday
'We all recognize that this didn't unfold the way it should,' John
Kirby said

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12944483/Biden-today-defense-secretary-austin-prostate-cancer-surgery.html