Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: BBC apologizes for propagating terrorist propaganda
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 21:16:21 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 02:16 UTC

Ah, the BBC at it AGAIN, Hamas Whore Hippys 2nd favorite islamic
propaganda source, right after al jazeera.

`````````````````````````````

BBC apologizes for running Hamas claim IDF executed Gaza civilians
BBC removes story with claim by Hamas that the IDF has been executing
Gaza civilians, says not enough effort was made to corroborate Hamas'
accusations.

The BBC apologized for reporting a Hamas claim that Israeli forces were
carrying out “summary executions” of civilians in the Gaza Strip,
Deadline reported.

"In overnight output we ran a story about Hamas accusing the Israeli
army of carrying out summary executions in the Gaza strip," the BBC
statement reads. “This was a Hamas statement, but although the
accusations were attributed and our story contained a response from the
Israeli military saying they were unaware of the incident and that Hamas
was a terrorist organization that did not value truth, we had not made
sufficient effort to seek corroborating evidence to justify reporting
the Hamas claim. We apologize for this mistake.”

The original report was delivered on December 24, based on Hamas claims
that 137 civilians had been executed by the IDF.

This is not the first time the BBC has apologized for false reporting
against the IDF since the start of the Israel-Hamas war. On November
15, the news organization apologized for falsely claiming that IDF
forces were targeting medical teams in battles in and around the
al-Shifa hospital in Gaza where the Hamas terrorist organization has
made a command and control center.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/383326

Re: BBC apologizes for propagating terrorist propaganda

<unm0di$s36$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13776&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13776

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:52:18 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:52 UTC

In article <36nnN.136970$Ama9.5989@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> BBC apologizes for running Hamas claim

Not for the first time, the BBC takes for granted claims by an organization
of brutal, sadistic, corpse-mutilating, murderous barbarians, who want to
eradicate Christianity, and who parrot neo-Nazi propaganda, including Holocaust
denial.