Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What kind of low life freak shits would vandalize a US war cemetery ?
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 00:25:58 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 05:25 UTC

If you guessed vile, imported terrorist supporting wingnuts, then you
guessed right.

`````````````````

Pro-Palestine protesters vandalize and deface Los Angeles National
Cemetery where 90,000 war veterans are buried

The demonstrators used spray-paint on the entrance to the cemetery,
illustrating phrases like 'Free Gaza' and 'intifada' on Sunday
The Los Angeles National Cemetery is the final resting place of
around 90,000 veterans from World War I to Vietnam
The protesters also chanted the phrase 'from the river to the sea,
Palestine will be free,' which has been deemed anti-Semitic by many

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12945491/A-new-low-Pro-Palestine-protesters-vandalize-deface-Los-Angeles-National-Cemetery-90-000-war-veterans-buried.html

Re: What kind of low life freak shits would vandalize a US war cemetery ?

<unlvt3$s36$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13774&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13774

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:43:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:43 UTC

In article <RTpnN.175827$7sbb.146911@fx16.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> If you guessed vile, imported terrorist supporting wingnuts, then you
> guessed right.
>
> `````````````````
>
> Pro-Palestine protesters vandalize and deface Los Angeles National
> Cemetery where 90,000 war veterans are buried
>
> The demonstrators used spray-paint on the entrance to the cemetery,
> illustrating phrases like 'Free Gaza' and 'intifada' on Sunday
> The Los Angeles National Cemetery is the final resting place of
> around 90,000 veterans from World War I to Vietnam
> The protesters also chanted the phrase 'from the river to the sea,
> Palestine will be free,' which has been deemed anti-Semitic by many
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12945491/A-new-low-Pro-Palestine-protesters-vandalize-deface-Los-Angeles-National-Cemetery-90-000-war-veterans-buried.html

Sub-human garbage, yet again, reveal their true colors: it's not about
Israel nor Gaza. It's about destroying Western Civilization.