Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "Dr" Jill against nude photos of her crackhead stepson
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 11:50:45 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:50 UTC

No bitch, what is cruel is having a granddaughter that you have refused
to acknowledged for YEARS.
What is cruel is cheating on your first husband to hook up with a career
politician [who claimed that his 1st wife was the victim of a drunk
driver but it turns out, she was the drunk driver]

What is cruel is propping up a traitorous, senile, rotting corpse to
further your own ambitions.

Jill Biden slams 'horrible' Republicans for showing nude Hunter photos
during hearing and says what they're doing to him is 'cruel'

'What they are doing to Hunter is cruel,' she said in interview on
Morning Joe
She also defended Joe's Biden age: 'I say his age is an asset'
First lady said the criticism of her family 'makes me want to be in
the fight even more, because we have to win'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12951907/jill-hunter-biden-congress-republicans-nude-photos-hearing.html