From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Thankfully, no dead babies sucked off
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 23:22:27 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 23:22 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67943988

<quotes>

Airline regulators in the US have formally launched an investigation of Boeing's processes, after a door plug blew off one of its planes.

"This incident should have never happened and it cannot happen again," the FAA said. "Boeing's manufacturing practices need to comply with the high safety standards they're legally accountable to meet."

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said the aircraft "need to be 100% safe".

Boeing's boss, Dave Calhoun admitted that Boeing was at fault after a section of the fuselage from a 737 Max 9 plane operated by Alaska Airlines blew-out within minutes of take-off.

</quotes>

It's a rare thing hearing Boeing admit they are to blame. They usually try and blame everyone but themselves for the faults in their shit planes, their shoddy manufacturing processes.

But as to needing to be 100% safe; I can't see that happening. Boeing work to 50-50, it might be safe, it might not be, you might survive a flight, maybe not. It's perfect for a 'you may care but we don't' company motto.

As to complying with safety standards Boeing are legally obliged to meet; that's a joke. The fucking great hole in the side of their plane is testament they don't.

Re: Thankfully, no dead babies sucked off

<DQ_nN.179364$7sbb.95018@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13790&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13790

Subject: Re: Thankfully, no dead babies sucked off
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:28:23 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 23:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

Dead babies sucked off ?
Your mind, whats left of it, is below the gutter, far below.