From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: US and poodle UK declare war on Yemen
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 00:06:26 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 00:06 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-67952029

<quote>

US and UK forces have begun air strikes against Houthi rebel targets in Yemen, US officials say.

</quote>

We will have to see what the blow-back and cost will be. Might as well brace ourselves for another round of terrorist attacks.

It's understandable. Why should Israel be the only one allowed to murder babies, children, mothers and fathers, with impunity ? Why wouldn't the rest of the west want to garb a slice of that evil ?

It will probably be Gulf War III before Christmas.

I did say Biden loves his wars, enjoys his war-mongering.

I wasn't joking.

Re: US and poodle UK declare war on Yemen

<unq12v$9qb$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13792&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13792

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: US and poodle UK declare war on Yemen
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 00:28:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 00:28 UTC

In article <20240112000626.00007f4f@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I wasn't joking.

Sure. When you said that George Santos is "White", you weren't joking.

You're a really sad, crazy, dumb cocksucker.