Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: FAA announces harsh Boeing crackdown after fuselage ripped off its
notorious 737 Max jet
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 16:36:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 21:36 UTC

I think I know the problem, I think many others do as well.
Its the same problem thats ruining our schools, our military, our
businesses and society in general - Diversity.

It is well known that Boeing AND Spirit Aviation, the company that makes
these panels, have been on a mad rush DEI hiring spree, just as good as
putting out flyers that say "NO WHITES, NO TALENTED PEOPLE, NEED APPLY
HERE !"
They want blacks, especially black females, they want trannys, they want
mexicans and hondurans, and they will do anything to achieve these
nation wrecking goals, including ignoring safety and quality control.

You don't replace your talented work pool in a short period of time with
people whos only qualifications are the skin tone and gash, without
consequences, and that is exactly what we are seeing.

Worse still, they have even pushed their DEI compulsions to actual
pilots and controllers, especially United Airlines, who within 2 years
went from a 85% white male training pool to less than 20% - Theres
diversity for ya !

The recent P-8 Poseidon military crash in Hawaii, skidded off the [very
long] runway into the ocean ,,, It was a historic first, an all female
crew !
Pentagon won't even confirm this, I happen to have my own inside sources
,, Expect the same for this, you'll never hear anything about DEI being
responsible for this, the media is state media and is on near complete
lockdown.

```````````````````````````

FAA announces harsh Boeing crackdown after fuselage ripped off its
notorious 737 Max jet and says it believes there are 'OTHER
manufacturing problems' at beleaguered aviation firm

The FAA said they believe there are 'other manufacturing problems'
at Boeing
Regulators previously said the Alaska Airlines near-catastrophe
should not have happened and 'cannot happen again'
The agency was previously slammed for allowing Boeing to conduct
its own investigations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12956255/faa-audit-boeing-production-line-737-max-9-door-plug.html