Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Mayor of NYC happily poses with invading aztecs taking over public
school
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 01:37:30 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 06:37 UTC

WTf is going on here ?
Seems like only last month this nigger was loudly complaining about the
overflow of invaders, said NY was broke, NY was full, NY could not take
any more and the federal government had better do something about it !

Any time any democrat public official starts making sense and telling
truth, the Bolsheviks take notice, and apparently, they did do something
about it.
They sent a henchman to NYC and said listen here, you had better shut
your trap talking in public unless you want to end up like governor
Coumo - We will throw you straight under the bus faster than you can
blink and replace you with a more compliant negro. Here is $5 billion $$
to ease your pain, now shut up and get busy serving your new guests !

And sure enough, he is singing a different tune, overjoyed about
displacing the children of taxpayers, and taxpayers who pay for the
public schools, with law breaking, grifting foreigners, with more to come.

Think about it, if I had said 3 years ago, or 2 years ago, "With dems in
power, its a matter of time before they kick kids out of school to make
room for illegal invaders" You would have said get the fuck out, you are
a racist conspiracy theorist and you watch too much Fox news, keep
drinking the right wing kool aid !

But here we are, it has come to pass, a precedent has been set, invaders
have priority over citizens, and we sit waiting for the next formerly
unthinkable outrage to befall us, then another.

Outrage over NYC Mayor BOASTING about kicking kids out of James Madison
High School to make way for migrants: 'First luxury hotels and now THIS!'

James Madison High School is closed today and kids are learning
remotely
The decision was made to move migrants from Floyd Bennett shelter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12947389/Outrage-NYC-Mayor-BOASTING-kicking-kids-James-Madison-High-School-make-way-migrants-luxury-hotels-THIS.html