From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: China experimenting with new deadly coronavirus-like virus that is
'100% fatal to mice'
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:01:34 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:01 UTC

I don't know how accurate this story is but I wouldn't be shocked if it
was true...

https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/124028/china-experimenting-
covid-virus-fatal-mice

US News
UK News
World News
Politics
Royals
Science
Space News
Weather
Weird News
Health

News
World News

When it comes to healthy eating, every little change helps
At least 55 sailors feared dead in submarine 'caught in a trap' to snare
West
If you own a mouse, you have to try this game. No Install. Play for
free.Combat Siege
WW3 fears explode as China warns US of 'lethal consequences' over Taiwan
China issues chilling war warning to US after harrowing double-threat
report

by Taboola
China experimenting with new deadly coronavirus-like virus that is '100%
fatal to mice'
A new paper published claimed doctors trained by the Chinese military had
made their own version of "pangolin coronavirus" to test its effect on
mice.
By Aurora Bosotti
14:05 ET, Thu, Jan 11, 2024 | UPDATED: 14:07 ET, Thu, Jan 11, 2024
0 Bookmark
Eris: New COVID-19 coronavirus variant detailed

A paper published on the open-access website bioRxiv claimed that doctors
trained by China's military created their own version of the "pangolin
coronavirus" and tested it on mice.

The experts discovered that all four mice given the virus lost significant
weight within five days of infection, became lethargic, and their eyes
turned white.

Tragically, all the mice died just eight days after being infected.

Further examination revealed that the virus had spread to the brain, eyes,
and lungs of the mice, with an increase in the brain during the last two
days of life.

The scientists reportedly claimed to be "surprised" by the results of
their experiments.

Worryingly, the scientists warned that the virus could potentially infect
humans.

They stated: "This finding suggested that severe brain infection during
the later stages of infection may be the key cause of death in these mice."

"To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report showing that a
SARS-CoV-2 related pangolin coronavirus can cause 100 percent mortality in
hACE2 mice, suggesting a risk for GX_P2V to spill over into humans.

(more)

Re: China experimenting with new deadly coronavirus-like virus that is '100% fatal to mice'

<cBjoN.15492$7uxe.7473@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13800&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13800

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: China experimenting with new deadly coronavirus-like virus that
is '100% fatal to mice'
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:05:44 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:05 UTC

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:01:34 +0000, TWP wrote:

> I don't know how accurate this story is but I wouldn't be shocked if it
> was true...
>
> https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/124028/china-experimenting-
> covid-virus-fatal-mice

Something seems to have gone wrong with the copying and pasting of the
article.

Re: China experimenting with new deadly coronavirus-like virus that is '100% fatal to mice'

<otnoN.32976$IfLe.17060@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13805&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13805

is '100% fatal to mice'
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 22:30:16 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 03:30 UTC

TWP wrote:
> I don't know how accurate this story is but I wouldn't be shocked if it
> was true...
>
> https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/124028/china-experimenting-
> covid-virus-fatal-mice
>

> US News
> UK News
> World News
> Politics
> Royals
> Science
> Space News
> Weather
> Weird News
> Health

> News
> World News
>
> When it comes to healthy eating, every little change helps
> At least 55 sailors feared dead in submarine 'caught in a trap' to snare
> West
> If you own a mouse, you have to try this game. No Install. Play for
> free.Combat Siege
> WW3 fears explode as China warns US of 'lethal consequences' over Taiwan
> China issues chilling war warning to US after harrowing double-threat
> report
>
> by Taboola
>
> China experimenting with new deadly coronavirus-like virus that is '100%
> fatal to mice'
> A new paper published claimed doctors trained by the Chinese military had
> made their own version of "pangolin coronavirus" to test its effect on
> mice.
> By Aurora Bosotti
> 14:05 ET, Thu, Jan 11, 2024 | UPDATED: 14:07 ET, Thu, Jan 11, 2024
> 0
> Bookmark
> Eris: New COVID-19 coronavirus variant detailed
>
> A paper published on the open-access website bioRxiv claimed that doctors
> trained by China's military created their own version of the "pangolin
> coronavirus" and tested it on mice.
>
> The experts discovered that all four mice given the virus lost significant
> weight within five days of infection, became lethargic, and their eyes
> turned white.
>
> Tragically, all the mice died just eight days after being infected.
>
> Further examination revealed that the virus had spread to the brain, eyes,
> and lungs of the mice, with an increase in the brain during the last two
> days of life.
>
> The scientists reportedly claimed to be "surprised" by the results of
> their experiments.
>
> Worryingly, the scientists warned that the virus could potentially infect
> humans.
>
> They stated: "This finding suggested that severe brain infection during
> the later stages of infection may be the key cause of death in these mice."
>
> "To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report showing that a
> SARS-CoV-2 related pangolin coronavirus can cause 100 percent mortality in
> hACE2 mice, suggesting a risk for GX_P2V to spill over into humans.
>
> (more)

Sounds like it might make a good rat control product.

I know something that is 100% fatal to chinamen, I'll keep that to
myself for now.

Re: China experimenting with new deadly coronavirus-like virus that is '100% fatal to mice'

<20240113083502.000021cd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13807&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13807

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
is '100% fatal to mice'
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:35:02 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:35 UTC

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:01:34 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know how accurate this story is but I wouldn't be shocked if
> it was true...

It's what we do in the west, was something being done in the US before we got hit by American Plague, so I wouldn't be surprised either.

Trump should never have revoked the moratorium on Gain of Function research for bio-weapons but I guess he imagined it would win him his trade war with China.

Karma's a bitch.