From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Bad moon on the horizon
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 09:54:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 09:54 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67964064

<quotes>

The Post Office may have underpaid more than £100m in tax while overpaying its senior executives, according to tax experts.

Dan Neidle of Tax Policy Associates says the Post Office paid less tax by deducting payments to victims of the Horizon scandal from its profits.

</quotes>

It's amazing that, after twenty five years of lies, cover-up and stalling, a TV drama has finally pushed tory scum into panic mode. A shame that it's only to protect their own backs rather than driven by compassion but we'll just have to take whatever we can get.

I wasn't going to watch the series because I'm well acquainted with the shit show which is Horizon, but I'm glad I did.

It was good, very competent, but I never expected to see the backlash it has generated. Well done ITV. And it could only have been ITV or C4; the BBC were mostly forced into silence by the government, much as they have been forced into silence on Gaza and forced to be propagandists for Israel and Ukraine.

But I think it's mostly people having become sick and tired of capitalist bastards, tory scum elites and their greedy business pals, ripping people off to make themselves ever richer.

After Hillsborough, Grenfell, PPE, Party Gate, soaring inflation, staggering energy costs, price-gouging, HS2, refusing to pay nurses and doctors decent wages, it seems the peasants have finally had enough, are revolting.