From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel's Dead Granny Boulevard
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:18:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:18 UTC

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/13/shot-in-cold-blood-killing-of-elderly-palestinian-woman-sparks-outcry

<quote>

Relatives of Hala Khreis, a Palestinian woman killed by an Israeli sniper in northern Gaza, say the soldier shot her deliberately and in "cold blood" even though she was holding the hand of her small grandson who was waving a white flag and was walking along an evacuation route which had been declared safe.

</quote>

Yes, Al Jazeera - I am sure it will therefore be dismissed as "propaganda" by the usual pro-Israel, pro-Netanyahu, rightwing propagandists, but it's not my fault western media simply won't report Israel's war crimes, are apologists for them.

You can find video of the murders elsewhere if you want to.