From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Acidic dues
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:50:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:50 UTC

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/israeli-crowds-chant-racist-slogans-taunt-palestinians-during-jerusalem-day-march

<quotes>

Israeli crowds chant racist slogans, taunt Palestinians during Jerusalem Day march

Thousands of Jewish nationalists, some of them chanting "Death to Arabs" and other racist slogans, paraded on Thursday through the main Palestinian thoroughfare of Jerusalem's Old City, in an annual display that caused new friction between Jews and Palestinians in the tense city.

The marchers, who were overwhelmingly male Orthodox teens and young men, were celebrating "Jerusalem Day," which marks Israel's capture of the Old City 56 years ago.

The Palestinians see the event as a provocation. Two years ago, the parade helped fuel an 11-day war between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip.

</quotes>

Never believe the fascist pro-Netanyahu propagandists who like to pretend this all started October 7th.