Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Yep, I think I see the problem ,,,,
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 17:13:21 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:13 UTC

Yep, so hows that diversity working out for you ?

Who cares if you know how to calibrate or even operate a torque wrench
or micrometer, what really counts is your skin tone, political views and
what you got between your legs !

Spirit AeroSystems’ Commitment to Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion

Spirit AeroSystems is committed to creating a world class company — one
that is actively working to build an inclusive culture, where all
employees diverse skills and talents are valued.

Spirit values the full range of differences, perspectives and abilities
that our employees bring to the workplace. We strive to create an
environment where all employees feel welcomed and a sense of belonging.

Cultivating a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion directly aligns
with our values and is a key enabler to achieving our overall business
strategy to enhance performance.

https://careers.spiritaero.com/dei

The cat is out of the bag, I know it, you know it and people in the
comments section know it - So what kind of spin are they going to try to
put on this, and are they going to wait for an aircraft to actually fall
out of the sky before they admit the dismal truth ?

Boeing 737 MAX crisis escalates: More and more parts are leaving
subcontractor Spirit AeroSystems with defects, insiders claim - and
improved stats are due to 'staff being too scared to report issues to
bully bosses'

Key Boeing supplier Spirit AeroSystems is in spotlight after recent
incident
Insiders say quotas are unrealistic and there is pressure to ignore
defects
Spirit denies the claims as FAA steps up its investigation after
door plug incident

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12959965/Boeing-737-MAX-supplier-aircraft-Spirit.html