From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Desperate Vladimir Putin plunges 22 million Russians into darkness
in bitter -22C winter
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 02:37:26 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 02:37 UTC

https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/124292/vladimir-putin-darkness-
winter-russia-news

UPDATED: 06:49 ET, Sun, Jan 14, 2024

Vladimir Putin has reportedly ordered rolling energy blackouts across
Moscow as temperatures reach - 22C.

The blackouts are said to cover the entire metropolitan area of Russia's
which has a total population of around 22 million.

The order issued states that electricity is "not to exceed 12 hours per
day" with the blackouts in place from January 14 through March 31 2024,
according to Ukraine commentator Igor Sushko.