Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Terrorists release hostage video, threatens execution
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 21:53:41 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 02:53 UTC

Hamas releases chilling video of Israeli hostages including 26-year-old
Noa Argamani whose abduction 100 days ago disgusted the world and warns
that 'tomorrow we will inform you of their fate'

Argamani was filmed shouting 'don't kill me' as she was kidnapped
in October
She was seen for the first time today since her abduction, 100 days
later

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12962977/hamas-video-israeli-hostages-noa-argamani.html