From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel knew attack was coming
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 09:59:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 09:59 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67958260

<quotes>

For years, units of young female conscripts had one job here. It was to sit in surveillance bases for hours, looking for signs of anything suspicious.

In the months leading up to the 7 October attacks by Hamas, they did begin to see things: practice raids, mock hostage-taking, and farmers behaving strangely on the other side of the fence.

"We would see them practising every day what the raid would look like," Noa, who is still serving in the military, tells the BBC. "They even had a model tank that they were practising how to take over.

"They also had a model of weapons on the fence and they would also show how they would blow it up, and co-ordinate how to take over the forces and kill and kidnap."

Several watchwomen who did fear a major attack was coming have told the BBC they felt their concerns were not being listened to.

</quotes>

I am sceptical of some of their claims, intrigued as how they supposedly knew what Hamas were doing and planning.

But it does add to the conspiracy theory that Netanyahu stood back and let the attack happen to provide a pretext for his far right government to act against Palestinians.

Re: Israel knew attack was coming

<uo433t$r9b$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13855&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13855

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Israel knew attack was coming
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:04:13 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:04 UTC

In article <20240115095946.00006c7e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> But it does add to the conspiracy theory that Netanyahu stood back and let the attack happen to

To destroy his party and his coalition, and to be remembered as the worst
PM Israel ever had.

But then, you are the same retard who claimed that George Santos is "white".