From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hizb ut-Tahrir gets banned
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 17:08:57 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 17:08 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67984295

<quotes>

Hizb ut-Tahrir, is to be banned as a terrorist organisation, accused of praising the Hamas attacks.

Home Secretary James Cleverly said the group was "antisemitic" and "actively promotes and encourages terrorism".

The ban under UK terrorism laws comes after followers were accused of chanting "jihad" at a pro-Gaza rally.

Ministers and security officials have repeatedly considered banning the group in the UK in the past - and former prime minister Lord Cameron promised to do so in 2010.

However, lawyers had previously told the government that the organisation had not crossed the line of breaking terrorism laws.

</quotes>

It's not clear they have broken terrorism laws beyond the government saying they have.

But we live in an age of government extremism where any anti-Israel sentiment is seen as anti-Semitic, considered terrorism. Where criticism of murdering innocent people is considered a hate crime.

Re: Hizb ut-Tahrir gets banned

<b0fpN.95331$46Te.46044@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13850&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13850

Subject: Re: Hizb ut-Tahrir gets banned
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:42:00 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 18:42 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> Where criticism of murdering innocent people is considered a hate crime.

When "critics" have spouted off murderous death threats themselves, of
course.

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?

Everyone knows jihad is a call for infidel blood, are you denying that
even ?
Or perhaps you just want them allowed against people and groups that you
yourself have also called to be murdered ?