Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: MAGA blowout
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 21:59:14 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 02:59 UTC

Desantis is Ok, Haley is a treacherous, lying JOO loving gash, a Hillary
in drag, and really needs to change parties is she wants to further her
political career.

``````````````````

Donald Trump WINS the 2024 Iowa Republican caucus: Ex-president, 77,
storms to historic victory crushing rivals Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley

Trump has been the dominant leader in Hawkeye State polls for months
It was clear on the ground that Iowans were the most excited about
Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12965995/donald-trump-wins-iowa-caucus-republican-historic-victory.html

Re: MAGA blowout

<20240116131830.0000036c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13868&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13868

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: MAGA blowout
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:18:30 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:18 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 21:59:14 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Haley is a treacherous, lying JOO loving gash, a
> Hillary in drag

ROTFLMAO but not unexpected from a racist, misogynist, demonising fascist who desperately hopes Haley doesn't beat DeSantis but is looking like she might -

Donald Trump - 51%, 56,260 votes
Ron DeSantis - 21.2%, 23,420 votes
Nikki Haley - 19.1%, 21,085 votes

Vivek Ramaswamy - 7.7%, 8,449 votes
Ryan Binkley - 0.7%, 774 votes
Asa Hutchinson - 0.2%, 191 votes
Chris Christie - <0.1%, 35 votes
Others - <0.1%, 84 votes

I am not sure why Christie got any votes having previously dropped out of the race. I can only assume, like most Americans, some Iowans are fucked in the head.

Re: MAGA blowout

<fgzpN.231121$xHn7.111310@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13870&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13870

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 12:44:28 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:44 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 21:59:14 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Haley is a treacherous, lying JOO loving gash, a
>> Hillary in drag
>
> ROTFLMAO but not unexpected from a racist, misogynist, demonising fascist who desperately hopes Haley doesn't beat DeSantis but is looking like she might -

And I'd care about [a very distant] 2nd place,exactly why ?

Facts maybe tough to bear for thin skinned rodents like you but is
hardly racist, misogynist or demonising.

"Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may
deride it, but, in the end, there it is. "

You had better revise your manic anti jew stance if you start rooting
for her, no one sings the praises of "baby killers" more than this brown
kunt.
I think you know that, just the latest example of your inbred hippycrasy.

Re: MAGA blowout

<20240116204319.000037ab@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13877&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13877

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:43:19 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:43 UTC

On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 12:44:28 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Haley is a treacherous, lying JOO loving gash, a
> >> Hillary in drag

> this brown kunt.

Also not unexpected from a racist, misogynist, demonising fascist.

Re: MAGA blowout

<mjDpN.329818$83n7.111985@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13879&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13879